No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I already told you that we BOTH agree that Floyd would NOT be doing no Whiz. Got it or do you still need me to repeat? Clarify? Show you this with pictures?
    LMAO. WOWWWWWW. THIS REMINDS ME OF YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SALAZAR.

Or...what is more likely....

You do understand about Salazar. You are trying so hard to not admit that you are wrong that you're trying to deflect to Salazar giving illegal IV's without TUE'S.......BUT YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT THIS GOES AGAINST YOUR POINT THAT HE WAS MANIPULATING TUE'S YOU MORON. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DONE THAT NOW????

I KNEW THE SALAZAR SHlT WAS GOING TO EXPOSE YOU FOR THE LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHlT YOU ARE. ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR EVIDENCE THAT HE MANIPULATED TUES.

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR ONLY ANSWER??????

"THERE WERE WITNESSES THAT SAID HE DID." LMAOOOOOO. WITNESSES THAT HAVE NO ACCESS TO A TUE OF ANOTHER ATHLETE, NONE THE LESS.

YOU BELIEVE THESE WITNESSES BLINDLY........YET YOU DON'T BELIEVE 3 TUEC DOCTORS AND MEDICAL EXPERTS THAT APPROVED OF THE TUE APPLICATION WITHOUT FLOYD'S NAME ON THE APPLICATION.

SO WHAT'S UP WITH THE DOUBLE STANDARD, ADP02? YOU BELIEVE IN KARA GOUCHER WHO WAS PROVEN WRONG, BUT YOU WON'T BELIEVE IN THE 3 DOCTORS AND EXPERTS ON THE TUEC!!!????

YOU CAN'T FALL BACK ON THE NSAC PHYSICAL ANYMORE, CAN YOU???? LMAOOOO!!!!

YOU CAN'T FALL BACK ON HOW HE LOOKED AT THE WEIGH-IN, CAN YOU????

EXPOSED!

Comment

• Yo, ADP02, I'm going to do you dirty right now. This is how you end a debate

You think you're right about Salazar manipulating TUE's right? Ok. Don't worry, I'm not going to challenge you to a dome duel...but similar.

Billeau has been around more nowadays. Let me remind you, he believes that Pacquiao won the Mayweather fight. Also, Zaroku has been around, and you trust him to give a fair assessment of things. I also trust both of these dudes.

I say we submit ONE and only ONE post to one of these guys. We ask them if they will agree to judge it. You give ALL of your evidence that Salazar manipulated TUES (which will be like....no evidence) and I give all of my evidence that he didn't (which would be a fair amount), and we see whom they agree with.

Deal? Oh, I forgot to add the fine print. THIS WILL BE FOR A PERMANENT BAN.

I BET YOU BlTCH OUT. I'M WILLING TO PUT MY ACCOUNT ON THE LINE THAT THEY WILL AGREE WITH ME MORE THAN YOUR DUMB ASS. DO YOU ACCEPT?

AFTER YOU DECLINE, GO GIVE ME THAT LINK, YOU PUNK BlTCH

Comment

• Travestyny, he aint gonna put anything real on the line, this thread is ample proof of that.

He is content to continue arguing here because here is only place where he can even have the illusion of being correct.

Good luck with trying to make a man out of any of these butthurts...believe me, you know I have tried.

Comment

• look at biiatch travesty, finally feeling safe to post again. lmao!!!

Comment

• monkey boy kool still tryna act like nothing happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              monkey boy kool still tryna act like nothing happen.
              FAIL

You are the CisternChimp...so yeah, monkey-boy.

Still can't answer a simple question yet, huh?

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                That's what ADP02 told you was said in the video. What ADP02 has OMITTED from that video is that Floyd explained that him being OLDER helped contribute to his dehydrated state.

See ADP02 leaves that part out because he wants to pretend "giving blood, urine and training" is some sort of medical diagnosis provided by Floyd's doctors.

It holds about as much weight as when TYSON claimed to have his broke his back in a post fight interview.
                So you think it's ok if any fighter over 35 gets to rehydrate with an IV because they're older, is that what I should take out of this post

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  FAIL

You are the CisternChimp...so yeah, monkey-boy.

Still can't answer a simple question yet, huh?

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
                  look at this snitch supporter. i already answered your question last week when you were dodging me, why the name calling? monkey boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    look at biiatch travesty, finally feeling safe to post again. lmao!!!
                    You really are a moron. I been here posting non-stop. You, on the other hand, had to take a break because you humiliated yourself. Lmaooo.

But I think that only counted as....what, one day or so. You have 4 days left on your ban. So GOMD and go serve your ban, son

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      Travestyny, he aint gonna put anything real on the line, this thread is ample proof of that.

He is content to continue arguing here because here is only place where he can even have the illusion of being correct.

Good luck with trying to make a man out of any of these butthurts...believe me, you know I have tried.
                      He definitely won’t accept. That’s what’s frustrating. He and other posters say a lot of shlt claiming they are right. When you put them to a real test, they dodge out. Last time he surprisingly accepted, then tried to change the subject once the challenge was set up. I decided to continue anyway. Then 1/3 of the way thru he asked me to accept a draw, and I declined. Then he lost 4-0 and claimed the judges that HE picked were either Mayweather fans, my friends, or incompetent. The true signs that he’s a bltch. Unfortunately that challenge was only for points because it’s all he would agree to, and he never delivered them to this day.

That’s why he deserves no respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X