Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better legacy? Joe Calzaghe or Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    so he wasn't champ here???

bute was #1 and he chose not to fight him. you were wrong. eat it
    Are u really using boxrec rankings to prove your point??lmao everbody knows their rankings are a joke. And the point I'm takin about where he beat top 3 contenders was after bute lost to froch.And bute was good fighter froch just took his heart and soul.But you really think he was better then Ward? I mean cmon

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Are u really using boxrec rankings to prove your point??lmao everbody knows their rankings are a joke. And the point I'm takin about where he beat top 3 contenders was after bute lost to froch.And bute was good fighter froch just took his heart and soul.But you really think he was better then Ward? I mean cmon
      these were the ring rankings....see where it says the ring mag?

but he didnt clean out the division since froch beat bute. how does ward get credit for that? you could say there werent any good fights for ward(cept froch rematch which he refused) but to say he cleaned out the division when he never fought the #1 guy is just not true. in fact froch actually has a better claim that he cleaned out the division then ward. he beat more top guys as i will show. look at the ring rankigns at the end of 2013.

Last edited by daggum; 10-31-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

you are far apart from reality. since when is ducking the #1 guy considered cleaning out the division? he cleaned out the division cept for the #1 guy!!!
        Your sayin bute was number one guy???????? he was rated very high and maybe 1st for awhile but only after Ward beat the top 2 Kessler and Froch.And before he had chance to fight him Froch beat him AND BAD.But that's it talkin ward with you because its like talking to brick wall.Your hate will never let you see.And too bad you missed a great fighter.

Comment

Bute was good? The same Bute who needed a cross eyed Marvin to save him from Andrade?

Comment

Your sayin bute was number one guy???????? he was rated very high and maybe 1st for awhile but only after Ward beat the top 2 Kessler and Froch.And before he had chance to fight him Froch beat him AND BAD.But that's it talkin ward with you because its like talking to brick wall.Your hate will never let you see.And too bad you missed a great fighter.
            he had the chance...he was offered a career high payday and refused. you just love making things up dont you? i'm not hating. you are the one trying to alter reality to make ward look better. im just telling the truth. he didnt clean out the division. he had the chance to fight bute and ducked it. that makes him look very poor. he still has a good resume but the way he won his fights is suspect and not legit to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              Bute was good? The same Bute who needed a cross eyed Marvin to save him from Andrade?
              its funny when bute needs the ref to win his fights but when ward does it....hes a great

Comment

Yes I see that now on left but like I just said it was RIGHT after tourney where Ward beat kess and froch so he became #1 by default for a little while and then Froch beat him too it.And even in the rankings you showed he had beat 2-3 and beat 2 others in top ten.AND AT ONE POINT AFTER IT WAS FROCH,KESSLER,ABRAHAM TOP 3 and like vi said a 2-3 others plus 175 pound champ.

Comment

but he didnt clean out the division since froch beat bute. how does ward get credit for that? you could say there werent any good fights for ward(cept froch rematch which he refused) but to say he cleaned out the division when he never fought the #1 guy is just not true. in fact froch actually has a better claim that he cleaned out the division then ward. he beat more top guys as i will show. look at the ring rankigns at the end of 2013.

By the way froch did not want rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                    That's not true really.Watch fight bute well ahead ran outta gas.And ref TRIED TO SAVE HIM but when he went down there was like8-11 sec left I forget exact but ALL bute had to do was get up and fight was over.Plus he koed him easy in rematch.bute had a very sneaky uppercut esp to pit of stomach.

Comment

he had the chance...he was offered a career high payday and refused. you just love making things up dont you? i'm not hating. you are the one trying to alter reality to make ward look better. im just telling the truth. he didnt clean out the division. he had the chance to fight bute and ducked it. that makes him look very poor. he still has a good resume but the way he won his fights is suspect and not legit to me.
                      dude ur the one living in fantasyland. Say hello to tattoo for me I'm going to bed.Ur honestly like talkin to a stone at least when it comes to Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X