No announcement yet.

PPV buy predictions for Canelo vs. GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPV buy predictions for Canelo vs. GGG

What do you guys think? I hope it does over a million. My guess is 1 million + 100 k

I think its a lock for a mill now. I actually think it could get up to 1.5M with the good energy boxing has post-Floyd vs Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think its a lock for a mill now. I actually think it could get up to 1.5M with the good energy boxing has post-Floyd vs Conor.
      I hope, but I feel like that fight took away so much attention from this one and still is and is still dominating headlines for some reason peopel are still talking about it. Plus if people are broke they might not want to buy two within a month

Comment

Less than Mayweather-McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          What do you guys think? I hope it does over a million. My guess is 1 million + 100 k
          I'm thinking about 600k. If the numbers are true for Floyd Connor then most casuals spent their money on that fight.

Comment

900k - 1.1m

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              I hope, but I feel like that fight took away so much attention from this one and still is and is still dominating headlines for some reason peopel are still talking about it. Plus if people are broke they might not want to buy two within a month
              Money might play a part I wouldn't disagree with you there since the fights are close together, but I've seen several "I'm a new boxing fan...." type posts on reddit boxing since this Conor vs Floyd fight got made & damn near two a day since the fight took place. I think boxing made this fight a win for boxing much to my own surprise & in a high tide all ships rise so I think this will positively impact GGG vs Canelo.

My expectation was this Conor vs Floyd fight was gonna disappoint. It didn't. Now granted hardcore boxing fans like most of the people here have sh^t on this fight before, during & after BUT thats not the narrative most people had that watched this fight. It was a fun fight with a fun & conclusive ending which doesn't describe many Floyd fights & I say that as a long time Floyd fan who appreciates the sweet science aspect of boxing that he usually has represented.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think 1.5 million is a solid/safe bet.

Comment

Imagine Canelo gets ktfo and it does under a Mill. That just might be the end of Oskie.....

Comment

Lock me in for about 750k.....

Comment

Working...
                    X