The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Literally lol'ing

Brush hates Steph so much but will never admit it.
    Brush is mad that the best player from Akron, Ohio happens to play for the Warriors.

Could have kept it Town bidness and repped the Warriors, but decided to be a bandwagon guy and become a Cav's fan.

I'd be furious too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Lol well when your stiffest tests are the Hawks, and Bosh-less Heat or the ****ing Raptors lol
      To be fair the Dubs will be facing their first real test in OKC. Houston & Portland isn't exactly murders row. For the Cavs to win the ship they'll have to beat the Dubs or Thunder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Literally lol'ing

Brush hates Steph so much but will never admit it.
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Brush is mad that the best player from Akron, Ohio happens to play for the Warriors.

Could have kept it Town bidness and repped the Warriors, but decided to be a bandwagon guy and become a Cav's fan.

I'd be furious too.
        Ya'll are ****ing ******ed, I hope you know that

Comment

• Akron's own Stephen Curry wins his second MVP. First player ever to win it unanimously.

Didn't need an hour long announcement special or a trade to another team to do it.

What a guy.

Comment

• Did you guys know that Akron's very own Stephen Curry led the league in jersey sales for the second consecutive year?

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/12/ste...selling-jersey

Must be hard on the other players from Akron, Ohio to reach such lofty heights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Akron's own Stephen Curry wins his second MVP. First player ever to win it unanimously.

Didn't need an hour long announcement special or a trade to another team to do it.

What a guy.

Comment

Did you guys know that Akron's very own Stephen Curry led the league in jersey sales for the second consecutive year?

Comment

I'd be furious too.
                  Akron's own Stephen Curry wins his second MVP. First player ever to win it unanimously.

What a guy.
                  Did you guys know that Akron's very own Stephen Curry led the league in jersey sales for the second consecutive year?

You're killing me. LOL

He's all about winning one for The Land.. OakLand.

Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                    You're killing me. LOL

He's all about winning one for The Land.. OakLand.
                    You know Brush is in that new 30 for 30 Believeland, right?

Look for the albino kid in the wheelchair wearing a Cleveland Indians Starter jacket.

Comment

Working...
                    X