Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Wilder was nothing of significance to wlad a year or so ago...no indication hes slowed down off of one fight either..40/42 doesn't really matter we have this 39 year old Wlad to go by and still looks levels over wilder. I just wished wlad was fighting Wilder before Povetkin since I would like to see Wlad add another undefeated fighter to his resume since povetkin in all likely hood will win that fight.
    This pretty much echoes my own thoughts, I desperately wanted to see Wlad face Fury before Wilder and Fury were matched up, and also I want to see Wlad be the first to defeat Wilder also. I am still hopeful Wilder continues to duck Povetkin so that Wilder remains undefeated and Wlad gets to scalp his ass first.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      this is my 4th account bro and i have 2000 comments im sure i'll be watchiing bxoing...the truth is the truth..black and haymon just doesnt get u fans
      Why would you need four accounts? Is it because other members got tired of your racial horse5hit and put you on ignore so you had to open a new one and then another one and yet another one? I don't even know why I am bothering to say this but I have always supported black fighters, see below. But you are right about one thing I don't get Al Haymon. I don't understand how someone can control so much and still accomplish so little in the way of good decent meaningful fights? So regardless of what color the matchmakers happen to be over at PBC they suck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        "I've improved so much since then" -- While I'm sure it's true, this is a creative way of admitting he got his ass kicked
        Haha so true. Wlad was talking of his sparring with Wilder once and if memory serves he said something to the effect Wilder ain't the sturdiest he's faced. I think he's just letting Wilder know any time he wants it he can get it. I recall Klitschko. saying that anything Wilder says is really of insignificance as his promoter Al Haymon has final word and also something to the effect whatever Klitschko himself says you do not have to worry about as he himself is his own promoter, basically in short saying all the hot air from Wilder is meaningless unless he gets the nod from Uncle Al.

Comment

This a BS comment...mabye other guys have done it, but ward wanted ggg prime..ward is going to kov prime...wilder is in the first year of his title run...he hasnt been in line for klit fight, and when they did offer it the man was basically still a sparring partner
          Wilders title is the equivalent of you giving a girl a ringpop and telling her it's a 3 carat diamond ring. He was awarded a fake title and has avoided any real heavyweight challenges while talking about how he will beat an old man Klitchko. And the Truth is, he probably will be given his way, he's an American...He won't have to fight Povektin, Chagaev or anyone like that and he will be given his golden opportunity vs Klitchko at his leisure and who knows he might even win, he's the great black hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            Why would you need four accounts? Is it because other members got tired of your racial horse5hit and put you on ignore so you had to open a new one and then another one and yet another one? I don't even know why I am bothering to say this but I have always supported black fighters, see below. But you are right about one thing I don't get Al Haymon. I don't understand how someone can control so much and still accomplish so little in the way of good decent meaningful fights? So regardless of what color the matchmakers happen to be over at PBC they suck!!
            4 accounts bc i've had school emails that have been shut down u clown..u might not know how college works, cut after a while after u leave the school they terminate your email account

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Seagal View Post
              Wilders title is the equivalent of you giving a girl a ringpop and telling her it's a 3 carat diamond ring. He was awarded a fake title and has avoided any real heavyweight challenges while talking about how he will beat an old man Klitchko. And the Truth is, he probably will be given his way, he's an American...He won't have to fight Povektin, Chagaev or anyone like that and he will be given his golden opportunity vs Klitchko at his leisure and who knows he might even win, he's the great black hope.
              well please explain to me wat povektin's title was...he won a vacant..didnt even face the champion..and as for you prediciting the future i dont have to go there..
              if wilder does get a klit shot he should take it just like any other hw.thats the fight that puts you on the p4p list and gets you remembered...povektins been beating..he's robbed guys..he's had his lows he's not going to the hof right now..but with that being said i think wilder takes the fight or would have taken it if povektin would have had his **** together when the wbc came knocking with his opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                pbc is horrible? no i'd say they quality and quanity. 90% of their top guys have fought a tough opponent in a years time some have fought 2..i'd say wilder and stevenson are the only two that havent had a huge fight under pbc..and the world is that wilder is fightin a top 5 hw next...and stevenson fonfara is the 2nd or 3rd best fight at LHW and they are giving you that im sure.

the hate they get is terrible considering they have only been around a year and have provided great upsets of young prospects and fights that had more views than any other fight.

Comment

Oh stop it Wilder. Soon as VK KO TF, you will need another warm up fight.

Comment

he just basically said he wants to ko klit and every comment before me still was hating..he's supposedly scheduling a top 5 hw right now and ppl will still hate..then wat do we turn to blaming it on??

racism exists in the sport it is true..al haymon and any black fighter under his is proof of that..deontay is the most exciting hw since tyson..simple as that and ppl dont like it
                    then why dont other up and coming black heavies like joshua take any heat? joshua has been moving up by fighting much tougher guys and he had less than half the fights as wilder. wilder was still fighting bums after his 30th fight. dont know how you cant see that. its not hate its annoyance. personally I like wilder as a person but not as a boxer. Im a big fan of joshua. I think hes the real deal as a person and fighter. hes the future. and this is coming from a white boy. we aint all rascist dude

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                      then why dont other up and coming black heavies like joshua take any heat? joshua has been moving up by fighting much tougher guys and he had less than half the fights as wilder. wilder was still fighting bums after his 30th fight. dont know how you cant see that. its not hate its annoyance. personally I like wilder as a person but not as a boxer. Im a big fan of joshua. I think hes the real deal as a person and fighter. hes the future. and this is coming from a white boy. we aint all rascist dude
                      my god... how is he taking on toughter guys? whyte doesnt beat scott or stiverne...cornsh??? really?? and lets be honest wilder didnt have the promotional push early that joshua has..so yes he has some terrible early fights and they did feed him bums too long, but he performed during his biggest fights... but u didnt answer the question...if he fights a top 10 guy next are they still going to hate?? if he beat povetkin the will still hate..explain that part to me..i didnt say all are racist i said it exist in the sport and its all over these comment boards

and ppl Joshua bc the person they hate is wilder and they want him to beat him dont blind yourself..and uk fans are desperate so they would latch on to a purple fighter if they had lol...uk fans basically want to say they have the best fighter in the world..us fans have pooped on having the best fighter in the world for the last ten years bc he wasnt the right color, bc of the style, and all other excuses..

Comment

Working...
                      X