Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya the whole problem I got with it is the me getting killed or my ass beat and that can happen even if they're not married just in a relationship. Been on both sides of the situation each. Still kinda hurts thinking bout the ass kicking I took LOL. Chipped like half of one of my teeth, luckily it's not a front one cause I never got it fixed.

LOL and I didn't get caught in the act, it happened later. Snitchin, how I found out the dudes info the one time I gave this little punkass I went to school with before an ass kicking for getting into my ex gfs cudd.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 06-23-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      Ya the whole problem I got with it is the me getting killed or my ass beat and that can happen even if they're not married just in a relationship. Been on both sides of the situation each. Still kinda hurts thinking bout the ass kicking I took LOL. Chipped like half of one of my teeth, luckily it's not a front one cause I never got it fixed.

LOL and I didn't get caught in the act, it happened later. Snitchin, how I found out the dudes info the one time I gave this little punkass I went to school with before an ass kicking for getting into my ex gfs cudd.
      I don't mess with married women because of this, angry husbands / boyfriends. I do know a funny story about my old boss getting caught cheating on a business trip and how it blew up in his face, a woman he knew at the motel saw him going into this woman's room at 12 am and then must have heard moaning and groaning, she called his wife and told her the next day. that guy was a real piece of **** too, I laughed for about 5 minutes when I heard the story

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        why did u always decline her? she wasn't all that fine? or you sensed she was drama? or both?
        she was a good looking chick. but i dont cheat on my girl..it aint worth it. this chick would send me snaps of her naked n sht lol. dang...it would of been different if i was single. 2 skanks wanted the D from that class, they both always mean mugged each other lol. and they knew i had a long term relationship with my girl.
        i got homies telling me that once i transfer to a university it will be much more tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
          she was a good looking chick. but i dont cheat on my girl..it aint worth it. this chick would send me snaps of her naked n sht lol. dang...it would of been different if i was single. 2 skanks wanted the D from that class, they both always mean mugged each other lol. and they knew i had a long term relationship with my girl.
          i got homies telling me that once i transfer to a university it will be much more tempting...
          mad respect bro.. don't fell for it.. not worth it..

Comment

I don't see the point of getting married in your 20s these days. These women are too easy. I don't even waste time having full-time girlfriends anymore. Just have a fling here and there. Keep things fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Yo Whats with married chicks on the D?

Anyone else come across this? I'm talking about being up in the club and the baddest girls on your D are just out for a good time and then later on you find out they was married on the DL the whole time?

This type of ish happens to me all the time for some reason?

I mean everyone keeps saying men are dogs, pigs, players what have you, but in the big grand picture women are on a different level.

This latest bad chick I got with who I met at the club in Vegas turns out she was married the whole time and she only text me on her lunch breaks at work but never at night time lol.

I didn't even find out until much later on what was going on. She even spent a whole weekend with me up in the hotels like she was all single as can be?

Also on top of that the girls who be sexting me the most trading me nude pics are the married ones, meaning like we hooked up way before they settled down but they still sending me nudes now that they married.

What you think of all this?
              Sorry, but I'm not opening a Ghetto dictionary tab for this.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                mad respect bro.. don't fell for it.. not worth it..
                thanks man.....its hard being being good looking jkjk

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  thanks man.....its hard being being good looking jkjk
                  i know.. been there, done that..

Comment

It's because their husbands are whack and they are too dishonest and insecure to just leave them.

These kind of women have their place but be careful though, their beta ass husbands are usually wound so tightly that if they find out you ****ed their "princess" wife they might act like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Successful cats? Is Garfield among them?
                      He's got mad lasagna.

Comment

Working...
                      X