Kaley Cuoco

:wank::wank::wank:

penny for the win!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
      Kaley Cuoco

8.3/10 imho

Comment

The idea that the universe burst forth from nothing is among the most absurd fantasies yet created by mankind.

The natural way that nature works does not permit such a thing. Yet, we dispense with the natural laws of nature and accept the notion anyway. The danger of notions such as this is that they intefere with and prevent a better understanding of the true nature of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
          Kaley Cuoco

shes hot but that show is lame a fuk

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            The idea that the universe burst forth from nothing is among the most absurd fantasies yet created by mankind.

The natural way that nature works does not permit such a thing. Yet, we dispense with the natural laws of nature and accept the notion anyway. The danger of notions such as this is that they intefere with and prevent a better understanding of the true nature of the universe.
            lol.

"The natural way that nature works" Classic!

So you believe in an infinite regress? Or a creator?

btw, the show does suck. I watched a few episodes in complete silence in a room full of stoned fools (i was one of them). Smoking makes the bad worse, and the good better.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              shes hot but that show is lame a fuk
              not for the weak mind...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                lol.

"The natural way that nature works" Classic!

So you believe in an infinite regress? Or a creator?

btw, the show does suck. I watched a few episodes in complete silence in a room full of stoned fools (i was one of them). Smoking makes the bad worse, and the good better.
                kaley makes the show interesting.. i always got a good laugh watching this.. true story..

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

First of all, no where does it state that it 'burst forth from nothing'. That is an outright lie propagated by fundamentalists. Science simply doesn't know what caused the big bang and therefore doesn't make any assertions, although there are a number of different hypothesis' floating around.

One hypothesis that's gaining a lot of attention right now is the idea that at the bottom of black holes are actually the 'big bangs' of other universes. Which I find fascinating.

Second of all, the context in which you're using the word 'nothing'. By nothing I presume you mean a state of non-existence, which is an illogical concept on its own [law of noncontradiction]. The usage of the word nothing in this context is actually something.

Lastly, @ "the natural laws of nature" reveals exactly how informed you are on the subject matter.
                  Last edited by deliveryman; 12-20-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    First of all, no where does it state that it 'burst forth from nothing'. That is an outright lie propagated by fundamentalists. Science simply doesn't know what caused the big bang and therefore doesn't make any assertions, although there are a number of different hypothesis' floating around.

One hypothesis that's gaining a lot of attention right now is the idea that at the bottom of black holes are actually the 'big bangs' of other universes. Which I find fascinating.

Second of all, the context in which you're using the word 'nothing'. By nothing I presume you mean a state of non-existence, which is an illogical concept on its own [law of noncontradiction]. The usage of the word nothing in this context is actually something.

Lastly, @ "the natural laws of nature" reveals exactly how informed you are on the subject matter.
                    LOL simple law of logic yet so difficult concept to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      came in here wanting to see Boxingscene's pseudo intellectuals debating... instead I got nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X