Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Five of the worst:

4Corners (hates European and Hispanic boxers)
    ShoulderRoll
    Poet
    Tim Horton
    Big Dunn
    the absolute worst:

freedom.

hates blacks and everything black but every once in a while he uses a black fighter in his avatar to 'throw us off the trail' which is a kin to the white supremacist down the road saying "how can I be racist, I have a black guy in my class in middle school."

he's the ultimate in forum clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      me too...
      especially the ones that have a sig and avi of him.
      Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Big Cotto fan here.... I dont think we're anywhere near as bad as die hard Floyd and Pac fan's. I'd say Cotto fans are up there with the Margarito fans as far as cult followings goes.
      You know I'm a fan of Cotto and you guys are right, not as bad as the Pac and Floyd fans but some are delusional.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      BoZz, i totally forgot about that clown. Horrible horrible poster. Already got ran off the site under his old tag Dillinger.
      I would really like to spar that guy, that was the question in another thread. Thing is, trolling is an art and he's the worst at it.

Comment

I'd have to say that I am indeed the WORST poster ever to grace this website with ones words. Only able to defend myself with the experience and articulation of the many years of experience leaves me a wide open target for these owning, pawning and in general just juvenile expressions and people.

By default I learned what most of you would love to have, that being good experience in a ring. Essentially these experiences are worthless on a site like this, that's why I just became a glancer rather than a contributing member....................Rockin'

Comment

Speaking of worst posters, what ever happened to sugarsean?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Speaking of worst posters, what ever happened to sugarsean?
            Ended up on ESB I think after being banned on here.

Comment

What ever happend to Bombs or was he just someone's alt

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Five of the worst:

4Corners (hates European and Hispanic boxers)
                ShoulderRoll
                Poet
                Tim Horton
                Big Dunn
                Of course you'd put me, f**king tool.

By the way, I like several Latino fighters and European fighters. Like I said, if someone isn't deep throating the Klitschko's and is honest about their lack of resume in this era, you get all bent out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Ended up on ESB I think after being banned on here.
                  Always thought he was gdogd. Both equally shi tty

Comment

everyones cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I'd have to say that I am indeed the WORST poster ever to grace this website with ones words. Only able to defend myself with the experience and articulation of the many years of experience leaves me a wide open target for these owning, pawning and in general just juvenile expressions and people.

By default I learned what most of you would love to have, that being good experience in a ring. Essentially these experiences are worthless on a site like this, that's why I just became a glancer rather than a contributing member....................Rockin'
                      The truth is Rockin, you aren't a bad poster just an annoying person. Everything comes down to one thing in almost every single one of your posts, that you fought before.

There are many people in these forums that fought before, pro or amateur and that includes myself, the difference is, I don't dismiss people's opinions because they have never had ring experience and I have more ring experience than you do.

You don't have to have fight experience in order to know boxing or even be a great trainer. You want to interject yourself in everything no matter the subject matter and with all due respect, we really don't care.

Now I have been tempted to post videos of my former fights, or me training in various gyms and the one currently that I'm very proud of but I don't. First off because I don't want to show anything personal about me and second (and most importantly) because nobody gives a flying fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X