Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

From what I have read on boxingscene members seem to come down on the older floyd thinking about retiring but not a younger manny pacquiao?
    What's going on here? Are Floyd so called haters going to miss him when he finally hangs the gloves up? And answer this how can a person wait for a fighter to age without aging themselves?

Originally posted by Teri View Post
    From what I have read on boxingscene members seem to come down on the older floyd thinking about retiring but not a younger manny pacquiao?
    What's going on here? Are Floyd so called haters going to miss him when he finally hangs the gloves up? And answer this how can a person wait for a fighter to age without aging themselves?
    Floyd already retired twice, so for the 3rd won't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Floyd already retired twice, so for the 3rd won't make any difference.
      But floyd is getting dogged for it in another thread saying he is ducking??
      But manny can retire young but none of you would consider him ducking I don't get it?

Comment

Floyd has retired in order to 'duck' fighters in the past, 2 times already.

Pac has fought in many wars and is probably older in a boxing stand point due to his style and takes alot more hits, imo pac should retire soon, I just dont think his hart is in it any more.

If Pac retired it would be just to do that, retire.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          Floyd has retired in order to 'duck' fighters in the past, 2 times already.

Pac has fought in many wars and is probably older in a boxing stand point due to his style and takes alot more hits, imo pac should retire soon, I just dont think his hart is in it any more.

If Pac retired it would be just to do that, retire.
          quit making excuse for that juice-head. poochiao is b*tch for saying "god told me to retire."

Comment

lol, love is how you call him a juice head with no proof at all.

I bet you still love RJJ too.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              lol, love is how you call him a juice head with no proof at all.

I bet you still love RJJ too.
              nope not at all....way to stereotype though pac-tard. rjj was a juice-head as well.

Comment

im not a pac-tard, just stating my opinion and for your info I like floyd as a boxer too.

I think there is too much hate going on between pac and floyd fans, probably the reason why I never really come on here any more because people arent allowed to have opinions and just get heckled with childish rants.

if you like boxing then you should enjoy both floyd and pac fights because they wont be around too much longer.

Comment

It's because God is telling manny to retire.

Comment

Floyd "retiring" twice = thinking about retiring

Comment

Working...
                    X