Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal vs. Gary Kopas at Cruiserweight on November 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal vs. Gary Kopas at Cruiserweight on November 9

Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) reached an agreement this past Friday with MG Ring Productions, to stage a fight between the former WBC light heavyweight world champion Jean Pascal (33-5-1, 20 KOs) and Canadian cruiserweight champion Gary Kopas (10-11-2, 5 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

A guy with a 10-11 record is a current champ?

Comment

He should fight a rematch with now cruiser-weight Yunesky "The Monster" Gonzalez in Miami .

Comment

WTF Pascal

Comment

I'm listening to Yvon Michel right now on a local Montreal radio. This is a pure money grab and a stay busy fight for Pascal who still wants a title shot at LHW (he does not plan to stay at CW) but didn't want to wait 6 months to a year for a champion to call him.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
            I'm listening to Yvon Michel right now on a local Montreal radio. This is a pure money grab and a stay busy fight for Pascal who still wants a title shot at LHW (he does not plan to stay at CW) but didn't want to wait 6 months to a year for a champion to call him.
            I wouldn't mind Bivol vs Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I wouldn't mind Bivol vs Pascal
              Same here. At this point, he'd probably lose but the beating wouldn't be too severe. I'd hate to see my man Pascal take a vicious beating at his age to the likes of a Beterbiev for example.

Comment

WTF?

I thought Pascal should've retired after Kovalev gave him brain damage in their last bout. He's looked like ***** since.

Comment

Working...
                X