No announcement yet.

Tomi Lahren survives brutal water attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Why do all liberals behave so similarly to chimpanzees?

I've noticed in general they have poorly developed language/communication skills & are quick to throw things, scream.
    Why do you Conservatives continue to live and hangout amongst them?

Comment

If only a good guy with a glass of water was there to save her from this savage attack

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        If only a good guy was there to beat the hell out of that idiot who assaulted a woman
        Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Water??? ***** ass repedocan. It should have been bullets. Lucky cvnt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
            Water??? ***** ass repedocan. It should have been bullets. Lucky cvnt
            So you advocate death to those who disagree with you politically???

Congrats, you agree with human garbage like Stalin, Hitler, Castro, and Pol Pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              She's fine af.
              Hell yeah she is.

I fantasize about her riding me calling me every derogatory name you can call a Mexican. 9mos later she gives me another hijo.

Comment

I'm sure her parents were paying for her brunch, that leeching bitch.

Comment

Meh, liberals have done worse. They used to spit and throw feces at military vets coming back from war.

Comment

Imagine if that was a conservative to a liberal.

The outrage would be worst than what Starbucks did to those 2 black guys.

Oh and I was gonna say a white throwing water to a black, but I remembered that democrats and liberals don't care about minorities when they don't follow their agenda.

Ain't that right Joseph?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Meh, liberals have done worse. They used to spit and throw feces at military vets coming back from war.
                      You mean when they came back from murdering innocent people in Vietnam?
                      I guess you can't blame the soldiers themselves since many of them were forced to participate in the worlds largest and most well-funded criminal organization.

Comment

Working...
                      X