Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'll take that bet.
    word you got paypal?

once the AJ vs Wilder fight is up remind me yea?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      word you got paypal?

once the AJ vs Wilder fight is up remind me yea?
      I do and will do bud

Comment

I enjoyed the fight, and congratulated Beyontay.
        But then it dawned on me. This is a 38 yr old he came close to getting stopped.
        A younger version of Ortiz would have KO'ed him.
        Meaning, the fight showed Beyontae is very beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Just rewatched it. It was a great fight and both guys showed a lot of heart.

But.. It was like the crackhead version of AJ vs Klitschko. Less class, less skill, less style and less substance.

There's no doubt that AJ will decapitate Wilder with absolute ease. He's made for someone like Joshua to bulldoze completely.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
            Please, see the article below. There are other links and videos that show the same too. Not sure the back and forth will help. I stand by what I said.

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...t-next--116404

It was discussed on here a lot. Eddie did pay step aside money to Ortiz. Eddie and WBA did lobby Ortiz to allow the 1st AJ-Wlad fight to go on. Not sure why you act like it is made up.
            You posting that article reminded me how full of shit Luis Ortiz is. Read it. It doesn't say anything about Hearn paying Ortiz step aside money.

Ortiz isn't threatening to sue Hearn and AJ, he's threatening to sue the WBA for not ordering AJ to fight him. And he's also talking about stepping aside to allow AJ vs Wlad to go ahead.

So tell me - why would Hearn need to ask Ortiz to step aside if the WBA hadn't ordered AJ to fight him? What kind of sense does that make? If Ortiz has any beef, it's with the WBA for being slack about enforcing mandos. That's not Hearn and AJ's responsibilty.

At the end of that article Ortiz is also telling blatent lies about Ustinoz ducking out of fighting him because he was worried about PED testing. It was Ortiz who didn't sign, then he disappeared off the radar for about a year and even his own promoter, De La Hoya, didn't know what the fukk was going on with him.

Ortiz is a shady, lying mofo who has jumped ship on 2 promoters who were trying to line up big fights for him and failed 3 PED tests. I wouldn't believe a word that came out of his mouth.
            Last edited by kafkod; 03-09-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              You're right. Ortiz definitely let up his attack. I believe he also recognized or was worried that Wilder had recovered and didn't want to risk getting hurt again. Like I said, they were both trying to outthink each other.
              I believe Ortiz was exhausted. In round 9 he was standing directly in front of Wilder doing nothing at all. It was strange that he wasn't even trying to position himself more defensively as he had done earlier. Instead he stood in the danger zone throwing nothing. He seemed really spent.

Kudos to Wilder. He did a good job. He withstood the onslaught and fought back with the heart of a warrior.

Comment

Working...
              X