Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    They should have walked out in the open where they can run

Never get trapped in

That's why back then I always tell everyone, if you're in a car, stop the car and everyone get out

You're sitting ducks in a car

My best friend died like that

They got into a fight with some black guys, black guys flashed a gun, they ran back to the car

No protection, no cover inside a car

If they stayed out, maybe the guys pops a few off, everyone scatters, no one gets hit
    Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    It aint that hard, you either bout it or not. If they had a strap they could have backed it out bet that dude wouldnt have even got close enough to do any damage if these dudes could have abcked it out but these dudes werent really bout it, hence no strap. Its not hard to make a fight or flight decision, Ive been caught slipping (no strap) spotted and new instantly to book it, no need to stand around for 15 seconds in those 15 seconds you could have hit the store corner and hopped a few fences. The problem with these dudes is they are ***** made they thought it was a game.
    What's y'all profession now?

Comment

That was ****ing crazy lol I need a strap if I’m gonna be in Chicago, they’re only chance was fire back and maybe scare them off or kill them. That was a death trap.

Lol all the ******s “where’s blm”, it’s a ****ing area littered with gang warfare, what’s a protest gonna do besides get you killed?

How about to take care of your crazy ass white kids shooting up schools lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        That was ****ing crazy lol I need a strap if I’m gonna be in Chicago, they’re only chance was fire back and maybe scare them off or kill them. That was a death trap.

Lol all the ******s “where’s blm”, it’s a ****ing area littered with gang warfare, what’s a protest gonna do besides get you killed?

How about to take care of your crazy ass white kids shooting up schools lmao
        Well said. If one them was blasting back, the shooter wouldn't have gotten time to easily aim and fire 32 shots.

Good point on that ignorant, "where is blm" comment.

Comment

"ooohh i'm bout to instagram dis, gotta make sure my hair right doe."

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Wow. That is nuts, man. Hope they caught the bastard...
            It’s gang business. No need for cops.

It isnt a crime for a soildier to kill another soildier. Anybody who wanna bang needs to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              It’s gang business. No need for cops.

It isnt a crime for a soildier to kill another soildier. Anybody who wanna bang needs to accept it.
              Well, we worked out this thing called a civilization. He needs to be locked up either way, gang-related or not. Besides, he knows this and has been inside already most likley. And soldiers sign up for the military where they go to fight real wars. This is just thuggery and it destroys communities. No one wants to go into that store after this and because of that, prices will be higher for poor folks. It's disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                If I was in that gang life, I wouldn't go anywhere without my guns.
                That’s a given homey. When I was active, I never left home without it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  That’s a given homey. When I was active, I never left home without it.
                  What's your occupation now?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    What's your occupation now?
                    Im pretty legit now in the hardwood floor wholesale business.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Im pretty legit now in the hardwood floor wholesale business.
                      Gotcha............

Comment

Working...
                      X