Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-20-2018, 06:14 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4152 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 17,852.78
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
A body punch isn't worth more points wise. You can't land as many body punches as you can jabs in a round.?
The whole point of body punching is to take the wind out of your opponent, so you can get to them easier and slow then down. And kind of paralysed them so they can't punch you. The punch don't actually score more.
But Ggg was still outworking Nell in later rounds
I mean in terms of effect most of the time. a good power shot to the body is generally gonna have a more significant effect than a typical jab. scoring isn't done by counting shots...which were the more effective shots has to be taken into account. that said, a lot of ggg's jabs are not your typical touch jabs and all canelo's body shots weren't exactly thunderous either.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2018, 06:17 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,560.49
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
those shots definitely got his attention...look at his face. he backed right off. was he badly hurt? no...but he got shook up. those were some of the most damaging single shots landed the entire fight, for either guy.
False, the best punch in the fight was a left hook of Nelo that was totally clean, in the second round.

And no way Nelo was hurt in the 10

He Landed some good shots after that.

Be serious.
Mexican_Puppet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:30 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4152 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,852.78
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
False, the best punch in the fight was a left hook of Nelo that was totally clean, in the second round.

And no way Nelo was hurt in the 10

He Landed some good shots after that.

Be serious.
ggg landed shots after canelo's hook, so was that not an effective shot? canelo got buzzed man...it's not a big deal.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:55 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ggg landed shots after canelo's hook, so was that not an effective shot? canelo got buzzed man...it's not a big deal.
I did not Say that GGG was buzzed, but thats was a great punch by Canelo.

Both fighters have steel chins
Old 09-20-2018, 10:01 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2642 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,524.56

What can recall is Abel Sanchez employing Golovkin to stay low in the pocket and throw some punches from the side.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:03 PM #36
Banned

Quoted: 2582 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,046.93
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Thoughts????????????
You are a troll. It was a really good fight with both fighters having their moments and it could have gone either way yet again but I think they got it right this time. I donít want to see a trilogy if they are then it better be right away and someone better get knocked the fawk out
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:05 PM #37
Banned

Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
He was almost out on his feet due to the power punch by GGG and fatigue but because of his great body work leading up to that moment ggg was not able to finish him. Props to canelo for his game plan and execution plus dude has a granite chin man.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:19 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
He was almost out on his feet due to the power punch by GGG and fatigue but because of his great body work leading up to that moment ggg was not able to finish him. Props to canelo for his game plan and execution plus dude has a granite chin man.

Jajajajajajaja when exactly he was almodt out ?

You are pathetic, show me that moment
Old 09-20-2018, 10:22 PM #39
Banned

Quote:
Jajajajajajaja when exactly he was almodt out ?

You are pathetic, show me that moment
I donít remember but a canelo fan told me here it was the 9th round I think. The fact you didnít see this shows your biased. Like i said you are trash. Canelo was visibly hurt in this fight where ggg was never stunned. I still think canelo won. See Iím a realist my fav fighter is ggg and I can acknowledge he lost. Where you are a fan boy and act as if canelo I schooled and easily beat ggg both times. Iím done with you keep trolling
Old 09-20-2018, 10:25 PM #40
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
eternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,218.00

He was scared for a reason, canelo's body punches had ggg huffing and puffing by the 4th round. And anyone that knows these two fighters knows its true, ggg has great stamina but canelo took it from him with body shots. Great body work by canelo.
eternalfighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
body, canelo., golovkin, hand, scared, shots, speed

User Tag List