Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike O'Sullivan's Coach: We're Facing 'Big Name' in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spike O'Sullivan's Coach: We're Facing 'Big Name' in September

Though he does not have an opponent as of yet, middleweight contender Gary O'Sullivan could prepare to easily the most important ring appearance of his professional career. The Irish fighter, who is currently enjoying the promotional backing of Golden Boy Promotions, will be in the chief supporting role on the major September 16th Mexican Independence Day card that will be headlined by the much-anticipated rematch of Gennady Golovkin and Saul Canelo' Alvarez at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Doubt it.... I suspect Rosado, on Canelo's undercard.
      Thats not a bad shout at all. I don't rate Spike at all, so it'll be an interesting match.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Doubt it.... I suspect Rosado, on Canelo's undercard.
        Yes more the rosado level than charlo. Could be lemoo given he's Gbp, and a dlh might see an angle to make a low-risk canelo fight against the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Though he does not have an opponent as of yet, middleweight contender Gary O'Sullivan could prepare to easily the most important ring appearance of his professional career. The Irish fighter, who is currently enjoying the promotional backing of Golden Boy Promotions, will be in the chief supporting role on the major September 16th Mexican Independence Day card that will be headlined by the much-anticipated rematch of Gennady Golovkin and Saul Canelo' Alvarez at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Lemieux ?

Comment

Vanes Marty?!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKempyy View Post
              Thats not a bad shout at all. I don't rate Spike at all, so it'll be an interesting match.
              I don't either but, at this point, even Spike would rearrange Rosado's face. Two C fighters, with S***** being the fresher, stronger one.

Comment

Lemieux is a golden boy fighter with an exciting style. Would be a decent undercard scrap

Comment

Who is this guy? Tired of the fraud fights!!!!!

Comment

Gary “ I won’t call a grown man spike “ O’Sullivan vs Sulewicki who just fought Danny Jacobs would be a nice fight, in fact I think sulewicki would bust Gary up , and that’s that

Comment

Working...
                    X