Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you describe your job satisfaction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    High pay, high risk..

errors on my part could be catastrophic that i sometimes worry/partially lose sleep about it..

I envy those in my field with high pay, low risk job like cad designer/draftsman..

Exactly the same but my boss is chilled, although you get paid more than me at the moment.

The fact that we as consultants are hired out by our company to high profile organisations for extortionate rates means that the client wants value for money for a start but also want alot more from you than sometimes agreed upon prior contract.

I have learned to double check,triple check and then check again to make sure what i findnis %100

If you are going to present a technical analysis that will be written in a report which will make it to the CEO of the company be damn sure the mothafvkka is %100 accurate.

Conference calls are the worst where IT managers and Developers will fire off questions to you one by one expecting an immediate resolution.

Sometimes there is shyt you dont know and this requires research on your part. I had to study and cram in shyt that could take months to learn in 5 or so days in order to deliver a project.

Shyt like that can be intense

Comment

Working...
    X