Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget conspiracy theories, what about conspiracy facts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Considering that there are plenty of actual restricted research facilities and bases in the United States they could use, a station that up until this year (when it closed down) invited people for tours is probably not high on the list of places to base your secret magical weather-earthquaking facility.
    There are more than one haarp machine. And I didn't say a thing about magic earthquake anything. Good to know you're in top form though. As usual, making $h!t up on the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      There are more than one haarp machine. And I didn't say a thing about magic earthquake anything. Good to know you're in top form though. As usual, making $h!t up on the fly.
      You didn't say anything about magic earthquake anything and as you;re the only person who is responding to this thread and indeed this subject anywhere in the world you know I must be making up the claim that HAARP causes earthquakes.

Incidentally HAARP stands for Hi-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. It's not the name of a type of machine. But then you would know that if you conducted your research in ways that go beyond yelling at clouds.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You didn't say anything about magic earthquake anything and as you;re the only person who is responding to this thread and indeed this subject anywhere in the world you know I must be making up the claim that HAARP causes earthquakes.

Incidentally HAARP stands for Hi-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. It's not the name of a type of machine. But then you would know that if you conducted your research in ways that go beyond yelling at clouds.

The only thing I've said about the haarp is that it exists. Every single thing else you're regurgitating you said. And if you spoke for everyone in this world, we'd be in serious trouble. Cause the entire planet would be making up arguments that never existed.

I already figured you out bruh. You should go find a newbee to imagine your delusions with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I don't believe skin color has anything to do with the monstrosities that the government does.
          i remember i saw an article from the 90s recently, i found it on bbc its about population control of black

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruder View Post
            i remember i saw an article from the 90s recently, i found it on bbc its about population control of black
            Yeah, the 90's had a lot to get mad about. Skincolor being one of the forerunners.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              FBI Whistleblower: Pentagon, CIA, NATO and MI6 Were Masterminds Behind 9/11

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/09/sibel-2.html
              That was an interesting read.

Comment

• Another factual coincidence we'll call this to satisfy the sleeping sheep.

Project for the new American century. aka-PNAC.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century

Comment

Working...
                X