No announcement yet.

British food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Name some food America invented? How hard can it be? You have nothing. You talk **** about other countries and have nothing yourselves.
    There it is. Now is what eatery US invented instead of known for. You step on your own tongue.

Plenty of BBQ dishes and all those chain restaurants that are all over the world. If you want to play stup1d it is on you.

I knew you was going to do this because your low self esteem and belief that your are smarter Than everybody else.

There are even Irish restaurants for crying out loud, your closest neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      There it is. Now is what eatery US invented instead of known for. You step on your own tongue.

Plenty of BBQ dishes and all those chain restaurants that are all over the world. If you want to play stup1d it is on you.

I knew you was going to do this because your low self esteem and belief that your are smarter Than everybody else.

There are even Irish restaurants for crying out loud, your closest neighbor.
      So you can't name any. Throw some BBQ sauce on doesn't make it American.

Be quiet in future, America doesn't have any cuisine of their own, apart from meat loaf and they're the only ones that eat that ****.

Comment

Be quiet in future, America doesn't have any cuisine of their own, apart from meat loaf and they're the only ones that eat that ****.
        Now you are going to hit me how financially cheap is US food vs the world. I'll wait.

Comment

BBQ is about the cut. What used to considered too tough to eat we made it fall off the bone tender. I've been over to the UK many times and saw you ******s go bat **** over American food.. Places like Bodeans which is piss poor. You know where people go crazy over British food? No where outside of the UK.

Comment

Apparently they still got to blacksmiths for their dental work too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              BBQ is about the cut. What used to considered too tough to eat we made it fall off the bone tender. I've been over to the UK many times and saw you ******s go bat **** over American food.. Places like Bodeans which is piss poor. You know where people go crazy over British food? No where outside of the UK.
              You'll be eating a British dish on Christmas day you ******.

Comment

You'll be eating a British dish on Christmas day you ******.
                A cured virginia ham? Been around longer than any Englishman.

What's funny is you Brits eat up American food far more than anyone eats your food. Last time I was over there there was a trend of putting pulled pork on fast food Burgers and fries. Chilli dogs, Chilli it's self and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

England has the best indian food though.

Comment

My English brothers got fish and chips, but that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Cake with cheese sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X