No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is a special fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko is a special fighter.

Didn't see the fight yet but everybody making threads so I rewatched those 2 docs and came. Loma's only looking to get in the history books doesn't care about money or fame. I think he's already done that. So whip them out and start jerking.

In my land 'special' mean "he who runs up river naked with unwashed p3nis", or in English, a '******'.

So Loma is ****** Euro-bum confirmed, thank you vegemil

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      In my land 'special' mean "he who runs up river naked with unwashed p3nis", or in English, a '******'.

So Loma is ****** Euro-bum confirmed, thank you vegemil
      The average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles per hour. So you better start running.

Comment

Don't know what the the deal is with these d1ck suck1ng threads

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Don't know what the the deal is with these d1ck suck1ng threads
          Your mouth and your anus know

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Your mouth and your anus know
            That was sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Didn't see the fight yet but everybody making threads so I rewatched those 2 docs and came. Loma's only looking to get in the history books doesn't care about money or fame. I think he's already done that. So whip them out and start jerking.
              Definitely a special fighter. When the usual suspects are in full force bashing every small mistake he makes before, during and after each fight he has, you knowed he's reached that special level. He's already picked up numerous straps in three divisions and has a stacked resume at this point. No telling how far he'll go. He really looked small in there against Linares and Pedreaza but took them both down. If he ever fights Easter, that could look downright comical but Loma definitely takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Definitely a special fighter. When the usual suspects are in full force bashing every small mistake he makes before, during and after each fight he has, you knowed he's reached that special level. He's already picked up numerous straps in three divisions and has a stacked resume at this point. No telling how far he'll go. He really looked small in there against Linares and Pedreaza but took them both down. If he ever fights Easter, that could look downright comical but Loma definitely takes him.
                Yeah, when a guy is unifying against a pretty good fighter and dominating without looking at his best but is heavily critiqued for losing maybe 3 rounds you know those critics expect even more than his fans and think he's a special fighter without wanting to admit as much.

Imagine how bad people would be saying Whitaker is when he was barely cracking anyone at 147 and losing rounds in fights.

Lomachenko is a great fighter and IMO one of only three that are currently boxing that I could honestly say that about. Lomachenko, Crawford, Usyk. Inoue could be the fourth it appears he has that talent ceiling but is far behind technically right now.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Yeah, when a guy is unifying against a pretty good fighter and dominating without looking at his best but is heavily critiqued for losing maybe 3 rounds you know those critics expect even more than his fans and think he's a special fighter without wanting to admit as much.

Imagine how bad people would be saying Whitaker is when he was barely cracking anyone at 147 and losing rounds in fights.

Lomachenko is a great fighter and IMO one of only three that are currently boxing that I could honestly say that about. Lomachenko, Crawford, Usyk. Inoue could be the fourth it appears he has that talent ceiling but is far behind technically right now.
                  People here just play the hate game. Floyd used to lose lots of early rounds and most of the people here dont have a problem with it. A majority of people here thought Fury won 10/12 rounds against Wilder in a dominate fashion.

But nah. When lomachenko wins 9-10/12 rounds and KDs Pedraza twice it's just okay. Hes nothing special.

It definitely wasnt the fight we were used to seeing but he was still dominant. He landed heavy lefts and combos in almost every round. Pedraza was doing well but didnt have any answers.

And that too. No one gives pedraza props for showing up to fight. He looked much better than he did against tank and could have given up in the 11th but chose not to. He pulled through even though he knew he would lose. It also helped he was at the end of the round too lol.

Lomachenko still looks small but assuming he didnt reinjure anything hell probably come back a bit heavier in his next fight hopefully. Like ****, I was telling my buddy how big pedraza looked and he was like hes big, but not as big as linares. Linares came in huge! His ****ing shoulders were bulging through his skin!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

Yeah, man. Loma, Usyk and TC are the best of the best right now. Hard to see them being toppled anytime soon. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy these great fighters and all the bellyaching from their haters. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X