Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more can Fury do to "earn" the AJ fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more can Fury do to "earn" the AJ fight?

He holds the Lineal title, and he just clearly outclassed and beat the third wheel of the division. So what more can he do? He is calling for the fight but it's down to AJ and Hearn to want it. What excuses can they give to try to make AJ-Fury for the Spring not sound appealing? Do we need to see AJ-Whyte II first? Will a mandatory against someone like Jarrell Miller suddenly pop up? There is no reason why AJ/Hearn shouldn't want Fury now.

Doesn't need to do anything. Its time to make the fight now. A draw has worked out great for Joshua, both the biggest in the division are still there.

Comment

I cant see why they would avoid it. Yes fury is skilled but joshua wont be throwing the sloppy telegraphed shots that wilder did.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        I cant see why they would avoid it. Yes fury is skilled but joshua wont be throwing the sloppy telegraphed shots that wilder did.
        Do AJ/Hearn lose credibility if they chase the Wilder fight and not Fury?

Comment

To lose a fight or look really Bad against average oppo

Comment

He needs to go through Hearn's Mortal Kombat style route to get to the boss AJ.

You can't fight the boss unless you go through Chisora, then Whyte. I think Bellew used to be part of Hearn's ladder but he has retired. Maybe Miller has taken his place

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              He needs to go through Hearn's Mortal Kombat style route to get to the boss AJ.

You can't fight the boss unless you go through Chisora, then Whyte. I think Bellew used to be part of Hearn's ladder but he has retired. Maybe Miller has taken his place
              Haha can you imagine if Fury had ended up facing Bellew, talk about a mismatch....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                Haha can you imagine if Fury had ended up facing Bellew, talk about a mismatch....lol
                Even Bellew admitted in an interview after the Usyk fight that he would never fight Fury because of size.

He only ever talked about that fight when Fury was 28 stone and Bellew was looking for paydays.

He stopped mentioning Fury's name at all when Fury said he'll have a straightener with Bellew for free if he wants it and will punch him in the mouth when he see's him haha. Bellew kept his mouth shut after that.

Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-03-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X