Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn says Wilder MUST sign a deal to fight AJ in April BEFORE fighting Fury in Dec!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't have a problem with this, we have had enough back n forth already. Forcing the issue helps, I would much prefer to move on and get other fights done if wilder doesn't want to agree to the deal yet.

Wilder really needs to take it now though because good chance usyk fights Joshua back end of 2019 so not fighting april probably means no fight until 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It had the potential to be a $100 mil fight. Hearn said so himself. But AJ won't cross the pond and fighting on the app has decreased his exposure. It'll never be a $100 mil fight in the UK.
      Imo Canelo-GGG 2 is a bigger fight than Joshua-Wilder and that fight probably generated a little over $100m.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Sky reported it was on course to break the record for PPV held by Maywether vs Mcgregor at over 1.5mil PPV.

Also 1mill PPV buys in UK is $30mil

PPv price is £20 for sky and £24 on day of fight (When most people buy the fight) and £22 for virgin and BT customers so around $30

So $45mil if they do 1.5mil buys plus gate revenue will be big also AJ fights get shown in almost every country as he's big in Asia, Africa and Middle east so they get lots of TV rights revenue. There is no doubt AJ is the bigger money draw than Wilder.
        Yep I just checked and it's $20 ppv not $15 as I thought. So one million UK PPV's is a mere $2 mil more than 300k US ppv's. And you also have to factor in the gate for Wilder-Fury because we know a 20k gate in America can surpass a 60k gate in the UK

To many factors in play for Wilder to sign a fight right now for April

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          Imo Canelo-GGG 2 is a bigger fight than Joshua-Wilder and that fight probably generated a little over $100m.
          1.3 mil x $90 is $117 mil. On PPV's alone it surpassed $100 mil. That's not even counting the gate and international TV right fees

Comment

They can agree on a percentage split and lock it in so AJ can be ringside for Fury v Wilder to announce his next fight just like AJ signed to fight Vlad before he beat Molina and announced it after. The fights is a 60/40 split for AJ and that's fair even if Wilder v Fury flops and doesn't even do 100k buys. The only way Wilder can get higher % is if he gets over 1 million buys which will never happen.
            Lmao why would he agree to anything before the fight. He shouldn’t even be worried about nothing other than Tyson Fury. He don’t need to agree to anything for AJ to be ringside. They don’t need Hearn to offer another lowball offer Haymon has more money he offered AJ 50million I’m sure that offer still stands. Why take a lowball offer when Haymon is paying more?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              Lmaoooo Wilder Joshua will beat GGG Canelo in every financial aspect.

Comment

I don't see it doing 300k.. Wilder isn't a household name. Canelo is and his fight vs Lara did 300k and at the time that was a 50/50 big fight. Even if it does 300k that's 1 successful PPV's to AJ multiple 1 million+ PPV's. Its 60/40 regardless if Wilder fury does 100k or 300k.. Do 1 million and you can ask for more maybe even 50%.
                60/40 would be accepted. Is that what Hearns offering? I thought it was a 13 Million flat fee? FYI just because AJ is the bigger draw doesn’t mean Wilder should accept a low ball offer. I see Wilders net worth and I don’t think he’s desperate for money so he wouldn’t take a lowball offer imo

Comment

This is a clear indicator that Hearn is still playing games. A verbal agreement is fine but giving out order on what a boxer MUST do is just stupid. Why all the silly games? Why is he so difficult to negotiate/work with. He’s already tried to sabatoge Fury Wilder that didn’t work so he’s on to the next games

Comment

So AJ vs Dillian Whyte in April

Comment

Ridiculous

Propaganda

It will be whyte next unless aj demands hearn stops the bs

Comment

Working...
                      X