No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Two Welterweight Divisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Two Welterweight Divisions

By Cliff Rold - Welterweight is almost always one of boxing's deepest divisions. Even when it's not, when the depth gets light and fans are left with a bit of a down time, it usually maintains a higher level of interest than almost any other class. How seldom are the down times? Try to think about the last time welterweight didn't have anything particularly interesting going...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence, crawford, and thurman!!!

Comment

The real fight is between Keith Thurman and Terrance Crawford Errol Spence is just a weight bully steroid using junkie smdh he should be fighting at 160 but he’s to worried about getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        The real fight is between Keith Thurman and Terrance Crawford Errol Spence is just a weight bully steroid using junkie smdh he should be fighting at 160 but he’s to worried about getting exposed
        I believe if you could make the weight your not a weight bully, but I do think Thurman beats Spence. Thurman is elite and his punch stats prove it

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
          I believe if you could make the weight your not a weight bully, but I do think Thurman beats Spence. Thurman is elite and his punch stats prove it
          I feel like Thurman is pulling a maywether maybe not a long break like floyd but he’ll come back and school puffy nipple dude

Comment

Only fight that matters is Spence vs Crawford. I think Spence wins cause a good big man beats a good smaller man. I think Thurman, Garcia and porter a level below those 2. Btw Thurman has been the biggest disappointment since he became a champ went from ONE TIME to RUN TIME.

Comment

100% fact. Spence is not being tested year round and has no intention of doing so. His gynoplastina which gives him big nipples is from years of steroid abuse which is why he can still shrink down to 147.

Spence is a coward, another hyped up failed USA Olympic competitor at 156 who should be fighting at 160 in the pros. It's a disgrace.

Comment

Spence beat brook who beat Porter, Porter is one of 2 best Thurman`s wins. How is Spence untested?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Spence beat brook who beat Porter, Porter is one of 2 best Thurman`s wins. How is Spence untested?
                  ... maybe because Brook came from a KO, a broken jaw, and two divisions North?...

Comment

Bro thats just wrong calling Spence a steroid junkie. What proof do you have on that? I doubt any.
                    And as for being a weight bully, hes doing nothing illegal and has made weight comtably everytime.
                    He wants to unify before moving up and he probably has another year or even two to do that before he needs to move up.
                    He has great fights at 147 for him so why move.

Comment

Working...
                    X