No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez

Mann now that Marquez has retired, it's going to be tough finding another fighter similiar to him. He wasnt smooth as Finito but came real close. When marquez is boxing its like fkin poetry in motion as they say.

What were your favorite Marquez moments?

Mantecas Medina three punch combo

Comment

I liked the part when he drank his piss.

Comment

Plenty of fighters like JMM out there willing to roid up because they can't beat the best fighters clean.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
          Mantecas Medina three punch combo
          Had him throwing up and sht lol.

One of my favorite Marquez fight is against Jandaeng in that outdoor venue. That was when Marquez turned it up a notch and became an offensive fighter. It was as if he realized that was what he had to do to get recognized. The way he dismantled Jaendeng was brutal and scientific. He showed full display of arsenal in that fight. Fkin the way he threw lead uppercuts was a cod dam beautiful . Who da fuk doesnt like Marquez as a boxer lol. He was too good.

Comment

quite possibly my favourite fighter of all time. So many good moments of marquez, obviously the pacquiao ko is number 1 but used to love his reaction when he used to get wobbled or dropped, always firing back with shots. true warrior, mexico should be proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I liked the part when he drank his piss.
              I like the part where he knocked Manny Pacquiao the F out in 6rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I like the part where he knocked Manny Pacquiao the F out in 6rds.
                Straight murda lol. That KO turned Pacman into a shy defensive fighter.

Comment

The K.O to Pacquiao.

But that first fight vs PAC was too amazing.

Too the fight vs Salido, he schooled him to bad.

The KO to THe big mouth Casamayor

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Plenty of fighters like JMM out there willing to roid up because they can't beat the best fighters clean.
                    U must still have nightmares of KO6

Comment

Working...
                    X