Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez is one of the worst opponents in recent years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I think through 33 fights, Crawford's resume and accomplishments far surpasses GGG's.
    Cool if he is so accomplished what's he doing fighting people ranked this low for at this stage in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Is it on par or worse than Vanes?
      Lol, this was going to be my question, too. Golovkin fought ****ing Vanes Martirosyan this year, and i highly doubt this dude was making threads like this.

Comment

GGG literally fought Vanes a few months ago and you were hyping that fight....shut the hell up

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          GGG literally fought Vanes a few months ago and you were hyping that fight....shut the hell up
          Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Lol, this was going to be my question, too. Golovkin fought ****ing Vanes Martirosyan this year, and i highly doubt this dude was making threads like this.
          He was a stand in opponent after ggg agreed to fight a pound for pound fighter who failed a drugs test. He was a few pounds smaller but when active wasn't ranked outside the top 30

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Vanes has been a top 10 fighter for much of his career and done well against some good fighters. Benavidez isn't even top 30.
            Vanes had

0 fights at 160

Was coming off of a loss

was 3-3 in his last 6 before GGG

HE HADNT FOUGHT IN 2 DAMN YEARS!!!

That fight was far worse then Crawfords fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              He was a stand in opponent after ggg agreed to fight a pound for pound fighter who failed a drugs test. He was a few pounds smaller but when active wasn't ranked outside the top 30
              Vanes was 3-3 in his last 6 fights and coming off of a 2 year layoff, you are a disgrace to this damn forum

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He was actually praising that fight

Comment

And don't tell me to shut up dip****

Comment

Vanes was 3-3 in his last 6 fights and coming off of a 2 year layoff, you are a disgrace to this damn forum
                    And u think benavidez is good just cause he got an 0? He'd lose to Charlo, Andrade, Lara too. And you don't seem concerned about furys lay off so does ring rust matter or not?

Comment

It's not a great fight but bud and benavides have a history and there's some bad blood beetwen them. Which could result in a surprisingly good fight. It's not very likely but it is certainly possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X