No announcement yet.

Boxing and Body Hair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Boxing and Body Hair

Hey all, I'm curious on whether you shave your body hair for boxing. (Arms,Chest etc.)

I am really split on whether shaving my upper body for boxing or not.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to post in this thread, the Mulan thread or the Little Mermaid thread. Tough one!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I couldn't decide if I wanted to post in this thread, the Mulan thread or the Little Mermaid thread. Tough one!
      :rfl::rfl:

Comment

I shaved my left nut once before a fight to give my left hook more snap.

Comment

You want your sexy body bald as possible that way you can grease it up and the body punches just slide off you.the same way boxers do they face

Comment

when you shave your chest your intimidation factor drops to zero and your opponent thinks about bending you over

Comment

wax everything, get into the murderer's mindset

Comment

I'll be the idiot who gives a serious response. ..
                I "trim" (not shave) so that I stay cooler as it literally helps your body's natural cooling system if air can pass over your sweaty skin more easily. Just clippers like you would use to buzz your hair off. They have stops for various lengths and the shorter ones work good for leg hair and stuff.
                But, I don't shave it smooth because not only does sweat just sheet off, but because it looks gay.

Comment

Working...
                X