Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quintessential Problem with Gennadiy Golovkin in Boxing + his fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    yep

Golovkin's idiot fcukboys are just churning out the excuses

FACT:when Ward came calling, Golovkin RAN

and what do we see with the benefit of hinsdight..... ?

1) Golovkin would not lift his finger to make a meaningful fight with anyone else either

2) he avoided fighters like Derevy, Charlo, Andrade..... but the fcukboys flatly insist that he would have got in there with Ward?..... yea right
    dont forget lara....there was like an almost 2 year period where lara was calling for the fight and he would have been the BEST NAME on golovkins resume at the time.....and they ignored him....then said "he doesnt bring anything to the table" when they were finally pressed about him

lara had headlines plenty of shows on premium and cable tv at the time....would have been the best name on the resume.....but they never even considered him...wonder why?

and the golovkin fanbois excused it by claiming another phantom savage ko easy victory in their favor lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      dont forget lara....there was like an almost 2 year period where lara was calling for the fight and he would have been the BEST NAME on golovkins resume at the time.....and they ignored him....then said "he doesnt bring anything to the table" when they were finally pressed about him

lara had headlines plenty of shows on premium and cable tv at the time....would have been the best name on the resume.....but they never even considered him...wonder why?

and the golovkin fanbois excused it by claiming another phantom savage ko easy victory in their favor lol
      I think the problem is the infamous picture of GGG not looking happy at his wedding. We know Tom and his Illuminati gay gatherings persuaded Gennadiy to marry a woman for better K2 marketing. GGG was upset because he was saving his love for Canelo. GGG fans understand what I mean.

Also GGG couldn’t handle why Canelo had so many hot ass Mexican gfs. Good lawd! I would spread Frijoles and beans on dey ass! Mexican women are lovely

Comment

Lara 😂

Always talking that shyt on twitter but never delivering. Something wrong with those Cuban fighters.

But yeah Lil G ducked him too. He ducks everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Lara 😂

Always talking that shyt on twitter but never delivering. Something wrong with those Cuban fighters.

But yeah Lil G ducked him too. He ducks everybody.
          lara was talking...calling for the fight

and golovkin was the one in the drivers seat as he was an hbo headliner and had their strong backing....all golovkin had to do was reach out and make an offer...instead they ignored lara....later when pressed as to why they werent considering him they straight up said "he doesnt bring any fans or any money so why would we"...yet the guys they had been selecting brought less credibilty than lara and no more money......thats just facts

Comment

But I do like Usyk doe. Poor Gassiev been out since cause of the “injury.” Usyk just too superbad!

Comment

You clowns are so funny. The hate is real

Comment

Thats the problem, GGG and his fans are happy with GGG Doing nothing to earn a rematch. Okay you say GGG got robbed against Canelo okay tough luck LIFE AINT FAIR! Now stop crying and get yourself into position TO DEMAND A REMATCH cause obviously BEGGING FOR IT AINT WORKING! get yourslef into a postion where you CANNOT BE DENIED! but no GGG himself is happy fighting nobodies HOPING he get a rematch, just think about this HE IS ONLY FIGHTING FOR A TITLE BECUASE TEAM CANELO FUCKED UP WITH THE IBF lmfao. These are just #FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  Thats the problem, GGG and his fans are happy with GGG Doing nothing to earn a rematch. Okay you say GGG got robbed against Canelo okay tough luck LIFE AINT FAIR! Now stop crying and get yourself into position TO DEMAND A REMATCH cause obviously BEGGING FOR IT AINT WORKING! get yourslef into a postion where you CANNOT BE DENIED! but no GGG himself is happy fighting nobodies HOPING he get a rematch, just think about this HE IS ONLY FIGHTING FOR A TITLE BECUASE TEAM CANELO FUCKED UP WITH THE IBF lmfao. These are just #FACTS.
                  When a unified champ loses all his belts by single point decision in a fight that the majority of the public saw him win, wanting a rematch is natural and the most logical thing.

Plus GGG moved on from Canelo and is now set to fight Derevyanchenko.

It’s Canelo who’s now confused and doesn’t know what he wants.

So what’s your issue?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    And I suppose, whoever Canelo decides to fight, (whenever he decides to fight again) will have a more legitimate case for having "earned" a Canelo fight, moreso than the guy with two controversial decisions against Canelo.

I look forward to the "Opponent X vs GGG: who is more deserving a Canelo fight" argument

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      When a unified champ loses all his belts by single point decision in a fight that the majority of the public saw him win, wanting a rematch is natural and the most logical thing.

Plus GGG moved on from Canelo and is now set to fight Derevyanchenko.

It’s Canelo who’s now confused and doesn’t know what he wants.

So what’s your issue?
                      I have no issue I already spoke my piece and I spoke on everything you just mentioned. Good for GGG to move on to Derevy and its only for a title cause team canelo fucked up, who cares with whoever say what? life aint fair.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      And I suppose, whoever Canelo decides to fight, (whenever he decides to fight again) will have a more legitimate case for having "earned" a Canelo fight, moreso than the guy with two controversial decisions against Canelo.

I look forward to the "Opponent X vs GGG: who is more deserving a Canelo fight" argument
                      read what I said Carefully. I Said GGG needs to get himself into a position to DEMAND a canelo rematch BECAUSE beggining for it AINT WORKING right? cause if it did he would be facing Canelo but he isnt, now he trying to get himself a belt like HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DO CANELO CANT DENY HIM! but no you fans are too emotional crying about things you have no control over "my feelings are hurt I believe and so do alot of people like believe GGG really won so who cares about what offically happened my emotions matter more so GGG can do whatever he wants" lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X