No announcement yet.

Senators Unanimously Vote Down The Green New Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    if you want to cure your insomnia, watch an al gore speech. it's mind boggling how a dude with zero charisma basically managed to be a cult leader, brainwashed millions of people with global warming and made himself filthy rich. cult leaders usually have ungodly charisma.
    I'm convinced, and this is not hyperbole, that Al Gore is borderline mentally ******ed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

After many of the Democrats cosigned and supported the Green New Deal, none of them voted for it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...53784089311434
        a straight up 57-0 vote

Comment

Originally posted by SheenLantern View Post
          It read like a bill written by a first-year congresswoman. She's incredibly inexperienced and it shows.

I'm a liberal and recognise that environmental reforms are necessary but the GND is unrealistic and unaffordable.
          respect.....

for one I haven't seen you writing any looney toons stuff around here.....

I know some libs that are cool... we might not agree, but of course even they laugh at aoc haha

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            a straight up 57-0 vote

All Republicans and a few Democrats voted no

Remaining Democrats didnt vote yes or no

Typical ***** democrats

Comment

Man this be some bullshit now where am I going to get everything free because I’m entitled to it

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Yes, you got trolled into supporting the dumbest plan ever proposed.

Congrats, stay gullible my friend, the Democrats depend on it

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

I disagree and agree with his closing remark.

I disagree with the notion that we just need to pump out more kids. We already have a population issue in at least 10% of the country. I also disagree with the manmade notion. We might have made it worse, we didn't cause it. Or to quote the song from the late 80's: We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning (on us).

But I do agree that, as has happened in history, climate change is potentially a thing and won't be solved without expertise that's lacking in the current generation of science.

Now of course, I still believe in the theory set out by that one episode of Star Trek: Voyager, where maybe said person died and that's why it hasn't happened yet, but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    I disagree and agree with his closing remark.

I disagree with the notion that we just need to pump out more kids. We already have a population issue in at least 10% of the country. I also disagree with the manmade notion. We might have made it worse, we didn't cause it. Or to quote the song from the late 80's: We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning (on us).

But I do agree that, as has happened in history, climate change is potentially a thing and won't be solved without expertise that's lacking in the current generation of science.

Now of course, I still believe in the theory set out by that one episode of Star Trek: Voyager, where maybe said person died and that's why it hasn't happened yet, but I digress.
                    I just posted it cause I thought it was hilarious how he mocked the proposal, but I also don't think pumping out more kids will solve anything directly.

Comment

Why is this news? Because Occasio-Cortez sponsored it? You win some, you lose some.

Comment

Working...
                      X