No announcement yet.

Borderlands 3 will probably be revealed March 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands 3 will probably be revealed March 28

We might finally be seeing a Borderlands 3 reveal on March 28.

I've been waiting for this game for a long time. It's been 7 years so far. And Borderlands: The Pre-sequel was not made by the same team that made BL1-2.

Borderlands 2 was released in Sept 18 2012 with a 10/10 on Steam, 9/10 on IGN, 91% on Metacritic.

Gearbox teases Borderlands 3 reveal at PAX East.
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/12/18...arbox-software

Update: Trailer revealed March 28th at PAX East as rumored.

Last edited by -Kev-; 03-31-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Borderlands was a great game. I remember once playing a 8 hour session with my lil bro. One of the last great split screen couch shooters

Comment

The first one was awesome.they need to bring Roland back for some diversity.but a dope franchise.

Comment

They're going to reveal it in April but I'd be shocked if they dropped it only a month later. That seems really unlikely, especially when they decided not to tease it at E3 last summer. I think we'll have to wait a while.

I'm sooooo excited though. Borderlands is one of the few games that I really spent a lot of time on and played through each title more than once. Really clever shyt with a cool style.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              They're going to reveal it in April but I'd be shocked if they dropped it only a month later. That seems really unlikely, especially when they decided not to tease it at E3 last summer. I think we'll have to wait a while.

I'm sooooo excited though. Borderlands is one of the few games that I really spent a lot of time on and played through each title more than once. Really clever shyt with a cool style.
              For sure, it will only be a reveal, with the release date, some trailer, Randy Pitchford talking about it, etc.

Can't wait for it, after Resident Evil, my second favorite series is Borderlands, followed by Dishonored.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                For sure, it will only be a reveal, with the release date, some trailer, Randy Pitchford talking about it, etc.

Can't wait for it, after Resident Evil, my second favorite series is Borderlands, followed by Dishonored.
                What are your favorite characters of the series? I think mine are the cowgirl with the revolver and the ninja dude from #2.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  What are your favorite characters of the series? I think mine are the cowgirl with the revolver and the ninja dude from #2.
                  Lilith, who's absolutely overpowered when she's maxed out. She is the absolute best character.

Brick, it's really fun going around punching everyone to death.

Axton/Roland. I love their whole military thing they got going on.

Comment

I'm still a big fan of these games despite Gearbox being popular to dump on for a variety of mostly valid reasons. I just hope they manage to deliver, their last big game Battleborn was a huge failure and I'm praying that doesn't impact Borderlands 3's success in any way.

Comment

Working...
                    X