Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Unless your the guy with the title. He needed a big fight at a catchweight to do what? Get Canelo to fight? He got the fights with Canelo at 160 his preferred weight. Did he need to be involved in catchweights to sign a 100 million dollar contract that other fighters can only dream about. You're are the guy saying he needs a big fight and needs to do a catchweight in order to get it. I guess he disagreed.
    tony.....think about this for a second before you go sounding like the dumb twat you are

i said he needed a big fight....and a catchweight....i didnt say he needed it now...i didnt say he needed it last year or the year before that...or needs it in the future

we are talking about a specific time...he had no jacobs fight even at the time were talking.....he hadnt had canelo....and the specific time were talking about he still didnt get that canelo fight for 3 years

now weve got guys like you complaining that "canelo waited for ggg to get old"...and hes "37 now and not getting any younger"...thats all we hear......so yes...he could have used a CW years ago to lure cotto or canelo much sooner.....

but you arent bright enough to realize what/when were talking...because you have your head crammed so far up lil g's anus...

back when cotto held that title lil g could have at least tried to make a CW fight with hm....at least say he was willing to do it in order to get a fight with him

he got his canelo fight like 3 years later with all of his fanboys crying that canelo waited for him to get old....talk about dumb idiots....i get it tho...lil g can do nothing wrong in your eyes......youre that guy

and that 100 mil contract depends on him getting another canelo fight and another big fight after that...he aint collecting no 100 mil without that...or with fighting guys like rolls...its like saying that fury will make 100 mil fighting the likes of that guy he just fought...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      what are these wins he has that makes his resume not trash man..he is 37 and has only defeated 5 current or former world champs..while Canelo at 28 has already defeated 15..how can you spin that?
      OK but this is it for me.
      Your opinion is GGG has a "trash" resume.
      Your"proof" for this is he's on record for only beating. 5 world champs.
      But how can beating just 5 champs be proof of a trash resume?
      It's your opinion that beating 5 champs makes a trash resume.
      But it could be someone else's opinion that beating those champs makes a great resume.
      Adios :-)

Comment

• Comment

why do i need to confront a man about his resume?? he has 0 great wins and that is a fact..at 37 he has 0 great wins and his record is 5-1-1 against current or former champs..all i am doing is posting facts
          Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          yet Ouma and Ishida were posted for wins for GGG?? please tell me just one great win this guy has..just one
          Ishida was a solid enough win based on how he did it...again he KOed Kirkland in 1 round...you have Kirkland listed as a top 10 win for Canelo...GGG KOed Ishida in 3 and I have it as GGG's 13th best win or so lol...I'm not really hyping it up nor have I ever seen anyone else hype it up really...just posting facts as you say

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          How do you determine a "great" win? What's the criteria?
          If a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter...I would say GGG has quite a few tbh.

If GGG has no great wins then almost no boxer in the history of boxing has a great win lol.

It's honestly weird how people will overlook how Floyd, especially in his Money May days, carefully crafted his resume and never really fought a fight unless the guy was past it or at a bad weight/completely on his terms...but apparently all that is fine? Idk lol just seems like a very strange argument and not really based in reality imo.

...and many of those same people slight GGG lol...it's odd...Floyd was great though...don't get me wrong...but he basically fought his whole career on his terms and with his judges...he knew if he went 12 rounds he was getting the W regardless...just odd how for some people the ability to analyze stuff like that is missing...yet those same people are adamant that GGG is overrated lol...just strange.

Comment

these are the 5 champs GGG has defeated..

Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, and Daniel Jacobs.
            Honestly without knowing much about you...it's obvious that you base more or less your entire profile on here on propping up Floyd and trying to make him out to be what you want him to be.

That's why you keep mentioning the 'champs' that GGG has beat to try and prove your argument...neglecting to acknowledge that is isn't just 'who' you beat...it's when/where/what weight/how etc...

Seems like tbh you have a ton of your self worth tied up in making sure Floyd and maybe some others are what you want...or need them to be...that is usually a sign of low self-esteem...not trying to be rude but I think you would feel better about yourself if you just kept it a little more real about things and gave credit where it was due...tying yourself in knots like that/this must be tough on the health/heart.

God bless sincerely

Comment

Has he defeated anyone who was even close to great?? only 5 were even world champs for crying out loud...0 hall of famers..NONE!!!! what are you celebrating is the better question
              I mean basically everyone saw him beat Canelo twice lol...and as great as Floyd was...what prime great fighter did he beat that was fighting at his best weight? Ie what great wins did he really have? It's a pretty thin list there if we are keeping it real man...he had some dominant good wins and some other good wins but to act like his resume is the end all be all is silly imo...he never really tested himself in the Money May days.

Comment

guy has to be trolling
                Not at all..he has a really good question.

What is your criteria for a great win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  Not at all..he has a really good question.

What is your criteria for a great win?
                  at 37 he has only 5 wins over current or former champs and they are

how are any of these wins great?

while at only 28 Canelo already has 15 wins over current or former champions

how can ya'll flip this?

Comment

how can ya'll flip this?
                    I feel like I'm talking to a robot that's broken lol...we've already addressed all of that man...you can see what you want to see I guess...you might get stuff a little more correct if you open your eyes though

Comment

how can ya'll flip this?
                      You didn't answer the question btw...what is your criteria for a great win?

Comment

Working...
                      X