Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And he will dismiss every one.

You gonna beat your head against brick wall today as well?
    True, hes not worth addressing. I've been through this before on many topics with him. I should know better.
    Just like he said no he doesnt want anymore links.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Incorrect. Says the source that Man Down provided.

His own source, which you immediately jumped on and approved of, says there has been climate change over the last century and that it has been primarily human caused. Since that's all I've tried to substantiate, there is nothing left for me to prove.
      Maybe you would like more links? Game?

Comment

Apparently just using the word cheerleading constitutes mimicking you. LOL. What a ridiculous assertion. I picked it because it fit, not because I would ever care to be like you.

But hey, if the word offends you this much just let me know which word you prefer that accurately describes your behavior. Any word that describes your tendency to jump into threads, find people who agree with you, and root them on will do.
        Look, I just dont like to be mimicked.

Its annoying.

Of course its also childish, and shows a low intellect and a follower mentality.

I have enough people here speaking like me; my son MCC, Tomjas, Travesty (the biggest offender, atm), among others.

I really dont need any more followers.

I'm here to debate, not to be a trendsetter.

Be yourself, dont try and be 1bad65 Jr.

Is that too much to ask of you?

Comment

Go! Team! Go!
          How about you address his point about those ancient cities that are underwater, and how that came to be?

You cant, can you?

Just admit it and I can let it go.

No worries if you can't dude, as no one else has addressed it yet either, and I've been asking it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            True, hes not worth addressing. I've been through this before on many topics with him. I should know better.
            Just like he said no he doesnt want anymore links.
            Can you please place him on Ignore now?

The only way to rid the forum of these base trolls and rabid superfans is to not pay them any attention.

I'd really like your help on that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Can you please place him on Ignore now?

The only way to rid the forum of these base trolls and rabid superfans is to not pay them any attention.

I'd really like your help on that.
              I just did because, he doesnt even want me to post anymore links. If someone wants to use emotions then what's the point in having a debate?

Look, like I said we should take care of the planet the best we can. But to think we as humans have more power over climate than the poles or sun is just crazy.

Comment

I just did because, he doesnt even want me to post anymore links. If someone wants to use emotions then what's the point in having a debate?

Look, like I said we should take care of the planet the best we can. But to think we as humans have more power over climate than the poles or sun is just crazy.
                Thanks so much for helping out.

Of course if you come across any trolls or superfans you want me to place on Ignore in order to better the forum, just ask.

Thanks again.

Comment

Maybe you would like more links? Game?
                  You sound like the guy who talks trash and then asks everyone to hold him back. lol

Make your case if you want. Or don't. I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

From wikipedia:

Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias.[10][9] Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden"; however, the founder and main editor was identified as Daniel Ivandjiiski.[9]

https://www.newyorker.com/news/benja...right-for-real
                    Just quoting because...

Not voting? Remember this guy is. And millions like him.
                    Last edited by ////; 07-12-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

You sound like the guy who talks trash and then asks everyone to hold him back. lol

Make your case if you want. Or don't. I don't care.
                      Lol is that right? Naw its just the Libs on this site wont believe anything thats posted. So I want to make sure they will listen before I put the work in. Big Dunn proved that.

Comment

Working...
                      X