Collapse
No announcement yet.

best method to make hard dick limp in under 5 secs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm married so i get pu55y. If wife is tired or not in the mood, I fap to p.0rn. So no pent up whatever inside my d.1ck.

Comment

Hey Butler, long time no see it really takes you like over 5 mins after the normal post sex piss to get back to flaccid? If so just sit there for a sec in the bathroom with your shorts/pants on. Or just wake up like a half hour early?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Hey Butler, long time no see it really takes you like over 5 mins after the normal post sex piss to get back to flaccid? If so just sit there for a sec in the bathroom with your shorts/pants on. Or just wake up like a half hour early?
        Sup? Got a smartphone yet.. am not talking after sex.. but in the morning when you wake up to go to work..

Comment

You need to get back in fantasy and stop nate from his degen gambling.. i just forgiven $50 he owes me cuz he just lost like $150 to sammy and $100 johnm.. smh

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            You need to get back in fantasy and stop nate from his degen gambling.. i just forgiven $50 he owes me cuz he just lost like $150 to sammy and $100 johnm.. smh
            I ain't Nate's keeper, I am hoping they add it to desktop. I don't do smartphones no more and basically got 3 jobs, I might get a job before fantasy season but I'm enjoying my peace without being on my phone/chat too much atm.

Comment

I ain't Nate's keeper, I am hoping they add it to desktop. I don't do smartphones no more and basically got 3 jobs, I might get a job before fantasy season but I'm enjoying my peace without being on my phone/chat too much atm.
              you can close the fantasy and turn off notification during your job.. i usually just log in after work or while commuting.. brush miss you

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                you can close the fantasy and turn off notification during your job.. i usually just log in after work or while commuting.. brush miss you
                I have like no time between my jobs, and am staying away from technology anyways. I basically got about 4 jobs anyways (the drywall, botany, tutoring and now working at a groceryt store) atm, will slow down in a few months but I'm really busy. Only one today cause its like my first day fully off in like about a month. If this **** keeps up I might not even stay in the leagues next year but I think i will have time to stay. I gotta start paying child support soon probably smh

Comment

Wow this is really a problem for butler.

I don't know, my dlck is big enough that there''s still enough room in my dick for piss to pass through even when I'm hard.

I guess when you have a small dlck it just clamps up too tight and the piss can't get through because the opening is too small.

Comment

1) Sit down on the toilet.
                    2) Lean forward.
                    3) put hand between legs, nudge willy downwards.

That should work for you.

I don't like sitting down though. My own personal method involved a weird kind of lunging pose.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                      I, also, would like to know the answer to this. I have found that I am wrecked after sex. After ejaculating I feel the need to piss to clean everything out. And after pissing I feel like I can go again. Now I can't piss if I'm still hard.
                      I always pee after sex because it supposedly flushes out any bacteria. I can still piss when I'm hard. I just have to push a little.

Btw the peeing after sex method doesn't work. I've gotten a uti and clap even though I pee everytime lol so I'm pretty skeptical about its effectiveness.

Comment

Working...
                      X