• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    you call Wilder a bum all day everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      It's great coming here to listen to a bunch of internet forum posters pass judgement on world-class boxers and call them bums.

I used to think boxers like Jarrell Miller, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, and a few others may have some talent or something. But it turns out they all suck. Good thing there are some top boxing minds here who have all reached the absolute top level of the sport and can point out what bums these guys all are!
      Fair enough with AJ and Wilder they're both talented guys, but Miller is a complete and utter BUM. If your a 6 ft 4 guy entering the ring close to 300 lbs it really says a lot about your passion and dedication for the sport.

Comment

It's great coming here to listen to a bunch of internet forum posters pass judgement on world-class boxers and call them bums.

I used to think boxers like Jarrell Miller, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, and a few others may have some talent or something. But it turns out they all suck. Good thing there are some top boxing minds here who have all reached the absolute top level of the sport and can point out what bums these guys all are!
        It's not great coming here to see little beta cuck phaggots, such as yourself, crying because people are expressing their opinions.

Comment

Thank you man.

Comment

Just came in to say that I get a chuckle out of the thread starters screen name.

Comment

Good point I think any fighter in top 20 is a good fighte much less a bum.How many guys on here are one of the top 20 guys in their city(much less the world) at whatever they do.

Comment

its a forum, it would be pretty boring if people said 'well i havent boxed professionally so i cant comment on these guys'

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Thank you man.
                  HA HA great minds think alike. whats up man

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Just came in to say that I get a chuckle out of the thread starters screen name.
                    I Will say it puts a nice image of her in my head every time I read it :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Fair enough with AJ and Wilder they're both talented guys, but Miller is a complete and utter BUM. If your a 6 ft 4 guy entering the ring close to 300 lbs it really says a lot about your passion and dedication for the sport.
                      I would not call him a bum but I gotta say I cant stand FAT BROKE fighters.By that I mean any fighter who cant get in shape as a prospect before they EVEN make any money is only gonna get worse once he does.Thats why ill ALWAYS root against fighter like Miller and Ruiz jr.Its a shame too because both have skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X