• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    no one will ever understand female logic
    Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I found this statement interesting...how she describes what happened between her (Steele) and Jeremey...

"He was like, 'I need to look at your ass so I can get hard for the photo shoot,'" says Steele. "Then it turned into him basically sticking it in without me knowing it was happening.

Can you imagine the size of her poon if she didn't know it was happening? I'm mean Ron doesn't exactly had a 2" Butler dick.
      this is really funny, i remember seeing a ****o mag when i was a kid that had a picture of the young ron jeremy with the end of his knob sticking out through the leg of his cutoff shorts, the damn thing must have been a solid 10 inches long. if she couldn't feel that sliding into her i'd have to stick my whole head up her and then barf

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Like the Lincoln Tunnel.
      Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Ron Jeremy gives no fuks whether they are filming or not..
      Originally posted by jaded View Post
      The nerve of that Ron Jeremy ****star...who does he think he is...Bill Clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        this is really funny, i remember seeing a ****o mag when i was a kid that had a picture of the young ron jeremy with the end of his knob sticking out through the leg of his cutoff shorts, the damn thing must have been a solid 10 inches long. if she couldn't feel that sliding into her i'd have to stick my whole head up her and then barf
        "head up her barf"

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          Yeah she's like..."Hey wait a minute...is that big fat cock in my pussy or is it just a little breezy in here?"

Comment

do these women have filofaxes they keep the dates of their rapes in

Comment

I don't care that this troll ever had a huge dick

The fact he was a popular ****star is beyond me, he has no look and is a fat midget troll

I really never liked him

Comment

Their job is getting fucked and they aren't being compensated fairly for doing that very thing working overtime. They're being fucked while literally being fucked. Sounds like they need to contact a wage lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Their job is getting fucked and they aren't being compensated fairly for doing that very thing working overtime. They're being fucked while literally being fucked. Sounds like they need to contact a wage lawyer.

We need the Ali Act reform in ****.

(1) protect the rights and welfare of ****stars; (2) aid state smut commissions with the oversight of ****ing; and (3) increase sportsmanship and integrity within the **** industry (See 114 Stat. 321(3)(2000)).

Real talk fam.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    "He doesn't hear no," says former performer Jennifer Steele. She alleges that Jeremy raped her twice, once at a photoshoot and once at his apartment, in December 1997. "He just kinda keeps going and pretends like you didn't say anything."

no one will ever understand female logic
                    Yeah, that chick sounded dumb as hell...

"Raped me that day, but I stayed at his house in his bed that night".

Sounds legit

Comment

Yo I laughed when I saw this thread. Then I read the rolling Stone article and dude came off like he has a real problem.

That said, I can't stop laughing when I read that chic talk about he penetrated me and I didn't realize.

Comment

Working...
                      X