No announcement yet.

I don't care who wins 3G or Canelo. But

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care who wins 3G or Canelo. But

But, please, please young folks. No slow motion videos trying to prove a trick azz point..

This is a fight for the ages, two warriors putting in down to the fullest... Leaving it all in the ring....

Sure we can analyze a fight.. But in general let it happen in real time... (Unlike us, NSB experts) refs can and do make mistakes... It's part of the fight game..

Let's enjoy the war two proven warriors are about to put on...

It's never too early for excuses. If GGG loses it's a robbery....plain and simple.

Comment

Thank you.
      And, to those who jump back and forth (because you like to follow the popular opinion), I recommend you just watch it in slow motion the first time, that way you can all save the trouble of these "I just rewatched and now I think..." threads.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-14-2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Thank you.
        And, to those who like to jump back and forth (because you like to follow the popular opinion), I recommend you just watch it in slow motion the first time on Saturday, that way you can all save the trouble of these "I just rewatched and now I think..." threads.
        'i just rewatched...' = my instant honest impression of what happened has now gone and im getting back to pushing my agenda again.

Comment

True dat.

Real boxing fans should never care who wins more than they just enjoy whatever happens to happen on any given night. And I'm an avid bettor saying that who's got a vested interest in this fight & many fights, but the entertainment & competition between two athletes in the fight is always the apex of why I watch boxing.

Respect to both guys whoever wins. And please no slo-mo videos by any of our resident dipsh^ts as OP said.

Comment

It's gonna be what it's gonna be.., let's respect the Warriors, lacing them up.. Possibly career ending showdown, both gladiators gonna bring their fists, pride and will to that there square circle!

We who could possibly die salute you..
            Respected beyond earned.. I'll leave it at that..

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              'i just rewatched...' = my instant honest impression of what happened has now gone and im getting back to pushing my agenda again.
              Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              True dat.

Real boxing fans should never care who wins more than they just enjoy whatever happens to happen on any given night. And I'm an avid bettor saying that who's got a vested interest in this fight & many fights, but the entertainment & competition between two athletes in the fight is always the apex of why I watch boxing.

Respect to both guys whoever wins. And please no slo-mo videos by any of our resident dipsh^ts as OP said.

PREACH! The worst thing youtube ever did was add speed control for videos. Absolutely the worst, has turned so many people into plain ole idiots.

Comment

Why not? What else are we meant to discuss on a forum?

And slo mo videos are an accurate representation of what went on in the fight. Why would anyone want that to be ignored?

Comment

I support this post 100%

Comment

I actually had a bizarre dream recently where I was still a huge boxing fan, but literally every fight I never hoped one guy won over the other, I just just hoped to see a competitive, close fight where two guy matched skill sets and strategies, and one skill set and strategy ultimately won out over the other.

Comment

Working...
                    X