Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Lara fair against these fighters all at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he beats all of them by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think he could very easily beat Wade and Rosado because they aren't in his class at all skill wise. He might get a KO over them if he tried for a KO. Brook would be a harder fight but he should clearly beat him. Monroe would give him a very hard fight but he should win a close one. I think Lemieux has a very good chance to win by KO. Lara doesn't have a great chin. He doesn't have a weak chin but it's not that strong either. Lemieux hits very hard and very fast with both hands and he never stops throwing bombs. I think at some time in a 12 round fight he would hit Lara with the right punch or combination of punches to hurt him and finish him off. If the fight goes the distance Lara would probably win on points. I favor Lemieux by KO.
      Did you know he took shots from Williams and he was outweighed by a least 20 pounds, when he fought angulo, he went down but I never saw him hurt, and he really got caught, actually every time he went down he came back and put a hurt on perro until he make him quit, never see him hurt, not in the pro not in the amateurs...

Comment

Easy decision over Rosado
        Tough call on Monroe. I'll say he loses a decision because he gets overpowered.
        Decisions Wade.
        Get knocked out by Lemieux.

Comment

Beats them all.

Comment

Lem couldn't KO N'dam, but he'll KO Lara?

Anyway, Lara is dreadful to watch. He probably beats all of them, but I'd have to sew my eyes open to watch it.

Comment

Working...
            X