No announcement yet.

Most biased article ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
    Perhaps Im a mistaken....It is a well written article and makes all the sense in the world...I think that reporter is right and maybe Pacquiao should be entitled at best a 10/90% or maybe not fight each other,period.
    u think skill set wise pac is close to floyd? and before it turns into this crazy war i want to make it clear i think pac man is an ATG

Comment

Writers have their own agendas writing articles dude, nothing new there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn
        Ring voted Floyd the 12th best fighter since WWII, ahead of roy, bhop, holyfield etc. so its not a unique opinion.

Just one opinion, doesn't mean its biased just because the author didn't write it about someone you like.
        Do you even understand what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          The guy is entitled to his own opinion, if he thinks Floyd is the most complete fighter so be it, I haven;t read the article yet

SBnation is a content farm I thought those sites were supposed to be punished by google?, yet it out ranks boxingscene for boxingscenes own articles, funny I notice that blog just quotes boxingscene articles and other sites and outranks them for their own **** they must have some clout on google.
          Well if that's the case my opinion is that his opinion is bias

Comment

Haven't finished it but so far it's a pretty decent article. While I completely disagree with his opinion, I think he did a good job explaining it while showing video evidence on why he thinks that way.

Comment

Besides Pernell Whitaker maybe, it's hard to come up with a more complete fighter. Read through so much of it, I intended to try and finish it but that was too much to read.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-04-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Ill read it when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  u think skill set wise pac is close to floyd? and before it turns into this crazy war i want to make it clear i think pac man is an ATG
                  People here get easily mistaken that if you dont agree with mayweather(or stuff written about him)You automaticly are rooting for Pac..Its not the case..I just really think that I could make the same case with a lot of fighters..I disagree with a lot of things the writer said..Do I think an overall skill set belongs to mayweather?,yes..But do I think he could lose against Pac,thats a bigger yes..And if I think that,and it happens,I cannot put mayweather above pac..Im not saying pac will be above him,but you cannot rate a fighter higher than the one he just lost to...Thats my humble opinion.

Comment

Any Ronnie Nathanielsz article.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                      People here get easily mistaken that if you dont agree with mayweather(or stuff written about him)You automaticly are rooting for Pac..Its not the case..I just really think that I could make the same case with a lot of fighters..I disagree with a lot of things the writer said..Do I think an overall skill set belongs to mayweather?,yes..But do I think he could lose against Pac,thats a bigger yes..And if I think that,and it happens,I cannot put mayweather above pac..Im not saying pac will be above him,but you cannot rate a fighter higher than the one he just lost to...Thats my humble opinion.
                      So you can't rate Pacquiao ahead of Marquez or Ali ahead of Holmes?

Comment

Working...
                      X