Miami Heat targeting Carmelo........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Comment

Adam Silver cannot allow this to happen, if they do, the NBA will be nothing but hypocrites.

Comment

I don't want to hear it. Melo's coming to Chicago and your all gonna like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          What's the difference the 80's Lakers and Celtics were stacked with HOF players and great role players all around and would absolutely crush this years Miami team.This misconception that players in the past didn't chase rings is ludicrous. There was also a huge difference in the talent at the college level than it is today.The Heat are basically becoming the Lakers of the East under Riley.

It's extremely difficult to win a championship just look at OKC. They have Westbook, Durant, Ibaka and can't even get past a team with aging stars and great role players.
          That's because OKC are cheapskates who let James Harden walk and keep Scott Brooks on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            The fact that you think the Heat and Carmelo compare to those dudes as a whole is ridiculous. None of them reach that stature. LeBron is just the best there is.

No, those guys didn't just say hey lets play together. But they also were in better organizations than ****ing CLEVELAND.

Not Jordan, not Magic, not Bird would have won a title in Cleveland. That's a fact.
            Lebron is, going to be a Top player all time, Wade is a lock future HOF and 3x champion, Bosh has been a year in year out all star most of his career, and Melo is a great player that just has never been able to win a ring or really contend for one. Not as off as you think.

Comment

Lebron isnt leaving Miami.....he's going to leave the team who's gone to 4 straight finals? I highly highly doubt it.

Lakers are going to spend small this summer on guys like Ariza, Gortat, Beasley, etc. Roll players. Then spend big next summer with Love, Aldridge, Rondo, and others available.

Comment

I think adding Melo to the Heat will hurt a lot more than it helps.

Comment

Today's NBA is pure f@ggotry.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I think adding Melo to the Heat will hurt a lot more than it helps.
                    That's what I'm thinking he's too much of a volume shooter to coexist with Miami. Imagine Wade as a third scorer and Bosh taking five shots a game.

Comment

These guys just don't get that just because you load up on all-stars, that makes you a great team.

After getting annihilated by San Antonio, you would figure that most front offices would work on building teams with the right components vs just going out and getting big names.

Let the heat get Carmelo, that will actually hurt them not the league. That's Lebron's team, and I can't see how Melo would help. I say this because if Melo isn't scoring, he isn't helping his team in any other way.

If the Heat were smart, they would deal Bosh for a good post player, and spend whatever money they have on keeping Lebron and finding good role players.

Comment

Working...
                      X