Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gives His Opinion on Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG Management is not stupid, I seriously doubt they will go chasing Andre Ward anytime soon especially when he has yet to fight any of the top fighters at 160

If Quillin beats Guerrero then I think him at GGG should fight! Chavez Jr is trying to work his way back after losing to Martinez, why don't he fight him? It is plenty of fights for GGG at 160, then once he cleans out 160 then go for Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      GGG Management is not stupid, I seriously doubt they will go chasing Andre Ward anytime soon especially when he has yet to fight any of the top fighters at 160

If Quillin beats Guerrero then I think him at GGG should fight! Chavez Jr is trying to work his way back after losing to Martinez, why don't he fight him? It is plenty of fights for GGG at 160, then once he cleans out 160 then go for Ward!
      I agree Kid Chocolate is the fight that 3G should be looking for. Hes the WBO champ. Its a title fight unification. And stylewise it makes sense. If 3G wins that fight than Sergio cant duck him, not saying that Serg is ducking. But it makes it hard for Sergio to turn down an offer from 3G.

Comment

Golovkin's management may talk big but they had better keep him away from Ward. Bad style match up. Ward would tear him to shreds. Golovkin is not a bigger version of Kostya Tzu, another solid puncher who could handle slick fighters.

Stay at 160 or move down to 154 and build a following by beating guys like Kirkland. Target Alvarez and his cinnamon belt.

Comment

ggg was loved on here!

Comment

Working...
          X