No announcement yet.

who bought tickets to Cotto vs Marg 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
    If it is here in Houston or Dallas, fly out bro. You will have fun. Im going to the fight if it is anywhere here in Texas. You come out here, I got you. Its gonna be a CRAZY ass party all night long.
    I'm considering it, man, thanks for the offer - if we get something concrete on a Texas venue, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      I'm considering it, man, thanks for the offer - if we get something concrete on a Texas venue, I'll let you know.
      Cool bro.....

Comment

Damn. Best of luck, Stones... hope comes together for you.

Comment

I did and even if the tickets are refunded, its still the principle of the matter

Comment

The Cowboys stadium (Dallas) or Alamo Dome (San Antonio) will work!

Comment

i bought tickets to im in fl i hope they refund my plane ticket as welll lol

Comment

I have tickets and will go anywhere on the east coast...anything else, eff that.

Seriously...how does a promoter let something like this pop off. For real, eff him

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
                  They will refund the money.

I remember 50 Cent had a concert hear in Houston, and they said Rain, Sleet, or Snow, the show will go on.

Well there was an asston of lightning and they had to cancel the concert. When the concert was cancelled, I got my money returned to my card with in a week.
                  hook a brotha up, if its in texas im thinking of going

Comment

Thank god I waited to buy mine

Comment

iven waiting for 3 years for this rematch, knwe itd be in this venue nd bought tix. if it changed anywhere other than jersey, ticketmaster better refund my money. i aint going nowhere else. this is some real bull.

Comment

Working...
                      X