No announcement yet.

Pearson got robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearson got robbed!

I know they were fighting in Brazil but Edison got worked IMO.

Round after round he was the aggressor landed a lot of strikes and I thought he was ahead by 2 rounds to none by the final round.

Dana probably wants to get his Brazil revenue up.

bad decision...

keny florian is an idiot and probably doesnt know what technincal means cause pearson showed the better technique throughout the fight.

Comment

Pearson won that fight hands down. I would even give him the second round if you don't count that quick off balance KD. The rest of the round he dominated him. 3'rd was close but Pearsons no doubt. many mma fans will call it a fair decision due to Edson landing the "harder" punches loool.

Comment

I thought he won but it was a real close fight. Not a lot to really say another dominated but a damn good back and forth fight. Thought Pearson worked him in the 1st, gave Barbose the 2nd for that knockdown, and the 3rd just thought and he took it too him.

but me and my boys even said if a non-brazilian goes the distance they won't win, judges scared to ****in death.

Comment

peasron landed cleaner punches throughout and he blocked most of those kicks

Comment

Been tryin to find a thread to big up Pearson. This was the fight of the night Easily, Pearson has one serious chin on him, i'd say barboza caught him with some clean heavy punches and that combo in the last that cut him up. But Ross was a Warrior, he knew he had to take it to Edson 'cos he'd get picked off with the jab n that otherwise.
            Ross was laughing and smiling at the end of each round and at the end haha, lookin pumped, Edson looked tired n smashed lol, he said it was his hardest fight. I Loved it!
            Compared the Schaub vs. Noguiera, Silva vs. Okami, Shogun vs. Griffin fights with this fight, they couldn't touch it.....

Comment

I thought Pearson hadn't done enough overall. and he seemed ok with the decision. I'll get a copy of the fight and rewatch.

I actually thought Njokuani had a closer fighter with Barboza.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                I thought Pearson hadn't done enough overall. and he seemed ok with the decision. I'll get a copy of the fight and rewatch.

I actually thought Njokuani had a closer fighter with Barboza.
                Yu reckon? What more cud he have done against a taller and bigger geezer with a better reach and speed advantage?
                Listen, Ross doesn't care about the odd defeat, he was fighting an undefeated, better man so always knew it would be tough.
                I think he gave it his all still, he got dropped by either a Big kick to his face or a big, clean punch, i can't remember. But he got straight dropped and jumped straight back up to go toe to toe again.

Never seen the Njokuani fight, i watched this 'cos og Ross mainly, Edson's a heavy fighter aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                  Yu reckon? What more cud he have done against a taller and bigger geezer with a better reach and speed advantage?
                  Listen, Ross doesn't care about the odd defeat, he was fighting an undefeated, better man so always knew it would be tough.
                  I think he gave it his all still, he got dropped by either a Big kick to his face or a big, clean punch, i can't remember. But he got straight dropped and jumped straight back up to go toe to toe again.

Never seen the Njokuani fight, i watched this 'cos og Ross mainly, Edson's a heavy fighter aswell
                  I think you misunderstood me.

i meant I think he didn't do enough to actually win the decision, he still put up a hell of a fight though. was a good performance.

Comment

Working...
                  X