Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good causes, your interested in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Billionz, exactly how has the government **** blocked you, why do we care and why do you assume everyone knows what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Yo Billionz, exactly how has the government **** blocked you, why do we care and why do you assume everyone knows what you're talking about?
      LOL this thread is about the causes you like, not about my problem, my problem is just for me to ramble. Well, they did a few things to me, that put me in a postion to be **** blocked without me knowing for a long time, and they have all these ugly girls come up to me, and sare off all the pretty ones, just werid strange stuff, that goes behind my back. I can't really explain it anymore lol

everything is desgined to make my life suck !!! No f'ing lie, they just wanna oppress my life, and make me date ugly girls because their racist !!

Comment

I'am 70 percent certain their doing this stuff to me, just complete *******s trying to ruin my life, and they dont care either, they make me sick !!

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
          I'am 70 percent certain their doing this stuff to me, just complete *******s trying to ruin my life, and they dont care either, they make me sick !!
          No lie, dude, if you're not putting up an act, you need to see a doctor. There's medicine for this, I think.

Comment

I'm a WWF member, contribute every month. You should all do the same, so many endangered and mistreated animals out there.

Comment

I completely support womens rights to go top free!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                I'm a WWF member, contribute every month. You should all do the same, so many endangered and mistreated animals out there.

The copy-write sign is smaller than the restricted sign.

That bothers me...

Comment

the government did not just **** blocked me, they forced me at gun point to date ugly women !!

Comment

billionz rican... you might be a victim of gangstalking google it

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
                      the government did not just **** blocked me, they forced me at gun point to date ugly women !!
                      your fucken weird man, seek psychiatric help as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X