Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. John McDermott II on May 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley would knock Fury clean out at this point and Audley is a flat out joke.

Comment

• Tyson Fury emotional man .God bless Tyson Fury .I hope he goes far .I think he's got the talent to .Only thing I see as a true honest boxing fan is skill and experience .If he was in America with a trainer like Freddie Roach I think he could be right up there at heavyweight .
      http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...229228,00.html

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Tyson Fury emotional man .God bless Tyson Fury .I hope he goes far .I think he's got the talent to .Only thing I see as a true honest boxing fan is skill and experience .If he was in America with a trainer like Freddie Roach I think he could be right up there at heavyweight .
        http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...229228,00.html

Didnt see that lastnight , the big man was well cut up there eh

you could be right about him getting a good trainer to make him more ring smart

i have to say unlike others i thought it was a horrible fight , McDermott may have a half decent punch and perhaps quite durable but he is fat , theres no excuse or need to be that fat and fighting

Comment

• fury is **** anyone that thinks he is even half decent needs their head checked he only won because bad john was even more exuasted

Comment

• Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            Didnt see that lastnight , the big man was well cut up there eh

you could be right about him getting a good trainer to make him more ring smart

i have to say unlike others i thought it was a horrible fight , McDermott may have a half decent punch and perhaps quite durable but he is fat , theres no excuse or need to be that fat and fighting
            Yep your right about McDermott man .He should be running man .He obviously can't be training hard enough .He should get his bodyfat down to about 12 15 percent for heavyweights I think .He badly needs condition man .The heavyweight division is full of them .No offence to McDermott but his trainer should be on his case like a tonne of bricks .

Comment

• Well i had Fury going in then when i heard his weight a lil doubt crept in but i still backed him but during the fight i switched my mind like 3 - 4 times! lol

Good fight, but the man is delusional, he barely beats John McDermott and now he thinks he can beat Haye and the Klitchko boys!? Tyson is half decent, good for a UK HW but he is so novice like at times its unreal and when he opens his mouth u just gotta cringe - respect to the passion last nite tho, cringey as **** but u gotta respect how much it means to him and how bad he wants it.

Comment

• Tyson Fury = a White Audley Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                X