Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you all think we will get an announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's up to Manny's masonic team and handlers......smart people know that this is the fight Floyd came back to get!!!

Comment

Bump this joint

Comment

I'm afraid $ will kill this fight. We'll hear sumthin before Xmas about how the purse split can't be agreed upon. Unlike the Hatton **** which ultimately was resolved, this one won't be. But I'm cool wit Pac-SSM, which would have more action anyway.
        Last edited by MANGLER; 11-15-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

If it happens im pretty sure it wont happen in march. That's only 4 months from now and nowhere near enough time to hype up what's going to be the historically most significant fight since ali-frazier where both fighters have serious claims to being the absolute best in the entire sport.

It will most likely be scheduled on 4th of july weekend to take advantage of the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I'm afraid $ will kill this fight. We'll hear sumthin before Xmas about how the purse split can't be agreed upon. Unlike the Hatoon **** which ultimately was resolved, this one won't be. But I'm cool wit Pac-SSM, which would have more action anyway.
            This is the biggest and best fight to be made Mang. With ALLLLLLL of the money that EVERYONE will make, im confident that it will be made my friend. Also Shane has to beat Berto. I think he will but you know that anything is possible in this sport

Comment

from Yahoo Sports:

“If Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Manny Pacquiao he knows who to call,” said Bob Arum, the CEO of Top Rank Boxing, the promotion which handles Pacquiao.

Within minutes, Ross Greenberg, the head of HBO Sports said he had spoken to Richard Shaefer of Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mayweather.

“Richard told me point blank, Bob Arum will be getting that call Monday,” Greenberg said. “He plans on meeting next week with Bob to make the Mayweather fight.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Floyd will price himself out of the fight.
                I just don't think he'd accept 50/50.

Pac will have to defeat the winner of Mosley/Berto to unify WW,
                and then Floyd will have no room to argue he deserves more $$$.

Comment

@webb

according to Ross Greenberg think revenues upwards of $150,000,000... like he said, this will be BIGGER than PBF v/s ODLH

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    This is the biggest and best fight to be made Mang. With ALLLLLLL of the money that EVERYONE will make, im confident that it will be made my friend. Also Shane has to beat Berto. I think he will but you know that anything is possible in this sport
                    Originally posted by horge View Post
                    Floyd will price himself out of the fight.
                    I just don't think he'd accept 50/50.

Pac will have to defeat the winner of Mosley/Berto to unify WW,
                    and then Floyd will have no room to argue he deserves more $$$
                    This is what I'm thinkin also.

Comment

I really doubt Mayweather will fight for a fair purse. HE WILL price himself out of the fight saying that he is the draw and hes the better fighter.... his usual speech but everyone knows hes just not willing to take risks anymore. He is more worried about staying undefeated rather than building his legacy. Pac should fight the Mosley Berto winner to stay busy rather than wait for Floyd to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X