Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you all think we will get an announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you all think we will get an announcement?

For the May Pac fight? I know ppl have been throwing around a possible March date and that is right around the corner. I think we will get one mid to late Dec. Thoughts?

I doubt Floyd wants to fight him after what we just saw last night

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      For the May Pac fight? I know ppl have been throwing around a possible March date and that is right around the corner. I think we will get one mid to late Dec. Thoughts?
      Everyone thought the negotations would take a long time and maybe even prevent the fight but now Im starting to think that it will be quick as both guys want the fight, Pac seems to want a quick date if not March, and I think both guys are starting to realize that despite what they wanted or what they thought, the purse is going to be split 50/50 and thats the only way either guy is taking the fight. No way Floyd is taking less and no way that Pac is taking less so that might actually allow things to happened quickly

Comment

Nothing personal Webb (you are one of the more level headed Floyd fans on the site, hell on the net in general), but I will not talk about this fight until it is made.

I don't expect to here anything any time soon.

IMHO, Floyd will do everything is his power not to get this fight done. Floyd fights for money remember? If the money aint right (meaning Floyd getting 70% of it) , there is no fight.

I will be shocked if this fight is made. Floyd has not been known for giving the people what they want, this will be no different.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Everyone thought the negotations would take a long time and maybe even prevent the fight but now Im starting to think that it will be quick as both guys want the fight, Pac seems to want a quick date if not March, and I think both guys are starting to realize that despite what they wanted or what they thought, the purse is going to be split 50/50 and thats the only way either guy is taking the fight. No way Floyd is taking less and no way that Pac is taking less so that might actually allow things to happened quickly
          Its too much money for both of them. Its shouldnt be that hard...wishful thinking but I hope it isnt long and drawn out.

Comment

Summer time, around July.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              Nothing personal Webb (you are one of the more level headed Floyd fans on the site, hell on the net in general), but I will not talk about this fight until it is made.

I don't expect to here anything any time soon.

IMHO, Floyd will do everything is his power not to get this fight done. Floyd fights for money remember? If the money aint right (meaning Floyd getting 70% of it) , there is no fight.

I will be shocked if this fight is made. Floyd has not been known for giving the people what they want, this will be no different.
              Thanks for the kind words my friend. However, there is just too much at stake and too much money out there for EVERYONE to make. I know this fight will get. Greenberg was told by Richard from GBP that he will be calling Arum to discuss the fight. Thats what is needed and im confident that it will get made but I feel where you coming from.

Comment

If it happens it will take a long time for negotiations i believe. You'd think both guys would be killing for this to be their next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  Summer time, around July.
                  They will announce it then or you think it will take place then?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words my friend. However, there is just too much at stake and too much money out there for EVERYONE to make. I know this fight will get. Greenberg was told by Richard from GBP that he will be calling Arum to discuss the fight. Thats what is needed and im confident that it will get made but I feel where you coming from.
                    I heard that too. I hope you are right. This the fight the needs to happen. You are right, there is to much at stake, it should be a no-brainer, but I fear th..........Nevermind, I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Working...
                    X