This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    Just seen another horrendous dive by Ramires.

What a **** that bloke this.
    He's meant be really shy off the pitch.

Bit of a **** on it. He loves a dive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Good to see Moyes.. Like Fergie treating the Fa Cup with disdain

Don't the winners automatically qualify? or did they change that after Liverpool won

Because he panicked after realizing he wouldn't get Rooney.. to be fair the Rooney of this season at Chelsea would have won them the league imo..
      We should have tried swapping Mata in summer. Seeing as we've treated him like a **** all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        You know he came 2nd in his 2nd season right? you must remember you''d have been 20 at least back then..
        Lmaooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          We should have tried swapping Mata in summer. Seeing as we've treated him like a **** all season.
          Swaps don't really happen.

Best case scenario is him joining one of the madrids or going to Italy. Just to open roster space for another player.

I like Juan but he looks to have no real place in whatever style Jose is trying to develop at chelsea. When hazard Willian and Oscar are together I get flashbacks of Jose's old chelsea.

We need to rebuild the spine to get a dominant chelsea like that again tho. Never mind tactics really. From cb to dm to cf. right down the middle with new steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Just to open roster space for another player.
            ****in Yanks

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

Sort of like Moyes with Fellaini?

I agree though, Rooney this season at Chelsea would have been dangerous (but they're coming together nicely atm thanks to Jose).
            Moyes knew how Fellani should perform in the PL.. Eto has never played in the PL and its vastly different from Serie A and La Liga.. To date they have both been big failures tho

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            If Arsenal got Suarez/Rooney we would have the league rapped up..

If Fergie didn't retire Man Utd might have got fourth this season..

See, every team can play what ifs.
            You mean first right? its quite clear that he is worth 15-20 pts to a team.. This is the same team he won the league with by 10 points or so last year
            Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 01-06-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Moyes has been a disaster...6 years.

Comment

• Ferguson pulled a bit of a Mourinho. He knew he'd stretched that team to its absolute limit and the only way it was going was down.

He also had the benefit of having Van PurseStrings fit for his final entire season. Wouldn't be surprised if he's shot to **** soon. Arsene Knows.

Comment

• I think people just under estimate.. how big Fergie was there..

Basically from last season to this there is a 20+ pts difference.. last year we finished around 10pts above city now we are 11 or so pts below Arsenal....

Rvp was on fire last year.. but Rooney was pretty awful..

Now Rooney is on fire.. and RVP has been injured alot..

That team hasn't changed/declined that much.. midfield has been dross for ages..

I do believe after the fluke City title win last year and him regaining it last year he looked at what was going on. Mourhino coming back to Chelsea.. City spending another 500 million dollars etc.. and thought **** i will just get out now.. can't keep rebuilding teams forever
                  Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 01-06-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Walcott out for 6 months? Wtf, the dude was smiling whilst being stretchers off, I thought it would be mad one month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Walcott out for 6 months? Wtf, the dude was smiling whilst being stretchers off, I thought it would be mad one month.
                      I just saw, I'm ****ing distraught.

Walcott was just starting to develop into a world class threat. ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X