Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    fo sho!

Comment

Weird, I thought Marquez already did that...

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        FLOYD Mayweather claimed tonight that he would easily knock out Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao.

The 32-year-old is coming out of retirement to fight Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas in July and is already eyeing up a clash against the deadly Pacman.

But defensive genius Mayweather - the finest pound for pound fighter in the world before he retired - reckons he would "tie up" Manny Pacquiao who now holds that claim.

He said: "If the Pacquiao fight presents itself after this one, then I’ll lay the blueprint on how to beat him.

“Pacquiao’s a good fighter but he can be got.

"He was knocked out twice before and I’m a slick, smart boxer. I'd would tie him up.

“There’s a science to this game and I could adapt to any style. Pacquiao was out-boxed by Erik Morales.”

Mayweather's controversial comments came in London as he also urged Ricky Hatton - who he beat in 2007 - to quit the fight game.

LINK

Haha get em Floyd , i don't think there's any doubt the fight is gonna happen now, i've got a feeling Floyd feels like he has something to prove and i've never seen him like that before, his fire has been stoked and i hope Pac knows what he'll be dealing with when the big day arrives.

Comment

he said he'd lay the blueprint, but not a win. After floyd loses, the next fighter may have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
            FLOYD Mayweather claimed tonight that he would easily knock out Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao.

The 32-year-old is coming out of retirement to fight Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas in July and is already eyeing up a clash against the deadly Pacman.

But defensive genius Mayweather - the finest pound for pound fighter in the world before he retired - reckons he would "tie up" Manny Pacquiao who now holds that claim.

He said: "If the Pacquiao fight presents itself after this one, then I’ll lay the blueprint on how to beat him.

“Pacquiao’s a good fighter but he can be got.

"He was knocked out twice before and I’m a slick, smart boxer. I'd would tie him up.

“There’s a science to this game and I could adapt to any style. Pacquiao was out-boxed by Erik Morales.”

Mayweather's controversial comments came in London as he also urged Ricky Hatton - who he beat in 2007 - to quit the fight game.

LINK

Haha get em Floyd , i don't think there's any doubt the fight is gonna happen now, i've got a feeling Floyd feels like he has something to prove and i've never seen him like that before, his fire has been stoked and i hope Pac knows what he'll be dealing with when the big day arrives
            lol Mayweather: I wont wait on Pac / Cotto. lol There is a lot smaller guys I can fight ..hehe

Comment

He sure laid out the blue print on Ducking Pac LOL

Comment

Rustico Torrecampo laid the blueprint.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                X