The Cotto that fought tonight would KTFO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
    Invinceable = 5 Losses? I think not.
    3 when he was a boy and had a premature body. Remember he started fighting at 15 years old...............so.

1 was close as ****ing nails (williams)

1 was total bull**** against Santos

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

styles make fights. i think cotto was far more dangerous for mayweather than margs.... yet, cotto couldnt handle margs size and pressure...

Comment

If Floyd was fighting like Margarito, yes there is a possibility that Cotto will KO PBF. But PBF does not fight that way, PBF by UD over Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          3 when he was a boy and had a premature body. Remember he started fighting at 15 years old...............so.

1 was close as ****ing nails (williams)

1 was total bull**** against Santos
          2 of those losts came to 2 slick fast Black fighters...named Rodney Jones and Larry Dixon

Who moved around...and didnt let Margarito beat the **** out of them...

Comment

aat least theres actual evidence that cotto can move like a ****ing devil at this weight class......floyd has not proved he is as good a mover as he was at 135 and below.... after tonight, id pick both combatants of tonight over floyd.....thats if miguel isnt ruined...

Comment

Everyone is accurate against Tony cuz he don't give a **** about defense. Tonight don't automatically mean Cotto can or can't beat PBF. Styles make fights fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                he was so fast and accurate, it was unreal. Too bad Margarito is invincible.
                Yeah... you are the same guy who predicted Hatton would KO Mayweather. Your credibility is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  Yeah... you are the same guy who predicted Hatton would KO Mayweather. Your credibility is suspect.
                  I predicted Hatton would get stopped in the 10th...you're full of ****.

Comment

he was so fast and accurate, it was unreal. Too bad Margarito is invincible.
                    You are an idiot. You always have been.

Comment

I predicted Hatton would get stopped in the 10th...you're full of ****.
                      You predicted Mayweather would lose. I remember it.

Comment

Working...
                      X