No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
    Pure BS. Once you have the title you must fight the best, the grooming/developing days are officially over.
    That is pretty end thread/

No coddling champions

Comment

• Fight won't happen as long as one is with HBO and the other with Showtime. These two networks have worked together twice in like 30 years. C'mon son!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Fight won't happen as long as one is with HBO and the other with Showtime. These two networks have worked together twice in like 30 years. C'mon son!
        Wlad's HBO deal is for 3 fights. Pulev, Jennings, and probably Fury. Wlad is a smart guy and promotes himself. He knows what needs to be done after the HBO deal is done to unify with Wilder.

Imagine Wlad-Wilder on NBC. Bonanza!

Comment

• Since this thread was bump in another thread, please lets applause those posters that called BS in this thread just like they are doing now with Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Eat a dick Finkel. His time to "grow" was before he won a heavyweight title. Now either fight the best or screw off.
            Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            1. I have no idol
            2. When have I said it was ok for Gerald?

I want to see the best fight the best no matter who it is. Seems like you thought I was a different type of fan. SMH
            Nice one you stayed consistent all round...No hypocrisy here from you, You criticise Wilder just like you are doing now with Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              We all know he isn't ready yet so why rush it? It will happen at some point.
              Back in 2015..after 7 years as a pro.

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              In other words he wants no parts of a prime Wilder and wants to wait until he is old to make the fight. Another scared heavyweight
              Now in 2017 with other fights.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                I wanna see him defend that title against Fury, who deserves a shot.

After that, there's no one worth fighting except Haye and Klitschko.
                Well said, no hypocrisy here from you and i respect that.

Comment

• Ohhh it's about to get goooooood!

*grabs popcorn*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I completely support this plan of action. I hope Wilder spends 2015 and 2016 building his skills and racking up title defenses. Antonio Tarver, Steve Cunningham, Lucas Browne, Tyson Fury, and Alexander Povetkin are all intriguing options. 2 defenses in 2015 and 3 more in 2016. By 2017, not only would Wilder be an established heavyweight force if he continues to win, but he'd also be a legitimate threat to Wladimir.

If I was a Wladimir fan, I would want Wilder to continue to build his stock. Wladimir would not get any credit if he was to beat Wilder in 2015. Wilder would be dismissed as green and unpolished. The belts shouldn't matter to Wladimir, he is already "the" champion of the division. He should be focused on legacy fights. In 2017, Wilder could be a legacy fight for him, in 2015 he'd be another Bryant Jennings.
                    Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I still say Wilder's team has made all the right moves and all the people moaning are people that didn't see their plan in the first place so why see it now.

Waiting on Wlad is the right move on so many levels, if that sort of thing isn't understood that is hard to really discuss boxing with that person.
                    Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Bum squaddddddddddddd
                    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    That is pretty end thread/

No coddling champions
                    Loads of post that i can't even get through without shaking my head. Some quoted, some not highlighted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I still say Wilder's team has made all the right moves and all the people moaning are people that didn't see their plan in the first place so why see it now.

Waiting on Wlad is the right move on so many levels, if that sort of thing isn't understood that is hard to really discuss boxing with that person.
                      Just like i told you a couple of days ago? 9/10 years and they sway people and move him at his own pace. I saw outcry from others but not from others that are crying now about Joshua after only fighting last week.

Its about staying consistent and not allowing the colour of your passport dictating to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X