Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Professor: White nuclear families promote systemic racism it must be dismantle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...this makes me feel very guilty for spawning two white children and two white grandchildren. Guess I'll have to kill myself now.

NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
      I'm surprised that she isn't Jewish. But her boss must be.

Sad that some white gentiles are contributing to the gradual genocide against white gentiles.
      Crazy ****.....they need to fire that bish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Wow...this makes me feel very guilty for spawning two white children and two white grandchildren. Guess I'll have to kill myself now.

NOT.
        Good stuff my man...good stuff.

Comment

a fat lesbiana feminist with dried up ovaries who has no family of her own hating on the family structure.

typical.

this is what happens when society is social engineered by the ____ liberal elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            a fat lesbiana feminist with dried up ovaries who has no family of her own hating on the family structure.

typical.

this is what happens when society is social engineered by the ____ liberal elite.
            Dried up ovaries

Comment

Getting mad about anything a woman says is nonsensical,you should only be mad at 1 person which is yourself for even taking the opinion spoken from a person with a vagina seriously. Women are ****ing ******ed it's been proven by science.

I'm not the most political guy but I don't like the way the Democratic Party is going but I don't tie myself down with any party so that could change. For instance I voted for that black guy twice but last election I voted for the dude who won and he's from a different party.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Well. Let's lock them in.

We can throw mayonnaise and crutons over the fence so they can survive.
                Are you sure we should not throw in milk also since it represents white supremacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

typical.

Comment

SOME ONE should ask her how many mixed babies she have and if she thinks its enough lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

A sociology professor at the City University of New York (CUNY) recently argued in an extensive series of tweets that “the white-nuclear family” perpetuates racism.

Jessie Daniels, a self-described “expert on race,” began her tweetstorm this weekend by declaring that “what I’ve learned is that the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy.”

“I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy but…you’re forming a white family [and] reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’ - how is that helping [and] not part of the problem?”

While she argued that the white nuclear family was a key perpetrator of racism, she also argued that multiracial families can be “part of the problem” too, if the white person in the relationship fails in “dealing [with] your own racism or systemic white supremacy.”

Daniels notes that she’s not alone in her hostility towards the family. Other scholars have a “feminist critique of The Family as an inherently conservative force in society,” she says, citing the work of feminist scholars Peggy McIntosh and Michele Barrett, who argue in their book that the nuclear family structure is a “fact to be lamented.”

[RELATED: Republicans sour on academia, profs blame conservative media]

The sacredness of the family also concerns her, Daniels notes, adding that “there’s a whole ideological apparatus to justify how f-cking sacred the family is,” adding that “nothing’s more important” because “Until white people are ready to confront their own family’s racism [and] participation in systemic white supremacy, it’s not getting dismantled.”

Following her tweetstorm, which garnered a great deal of criticism on Twitter, Daniels locked her account down, and her tweets are no longer public.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10069

Zafoku@gmail
                      Stop making me mad. Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                      X