Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I almost did, assh*le!
    assh0le?

Lil G is a plodding bum that just lost to jacobs who has cancer and a paper chin!

hes a fraud!

Free money surely!?!

Comment

GGG is old and past his prime that's the excuse.

People said it even after Kell Brook who didn't give him that much trouble..

Comment

Blah blah blah. You'll be hard pressed to find any of these so called Canelo fans put hard money on him to beat Golovkin. Undefeated and yes I'll say it won every professional fight convincingly. Can Canelo make that claim?....No I didn't think so

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I almost did, assh*le!
          i got a bet...let's see if you're man enough

if GGG wins, you have to ban Butler

if Canelo wins, you have to ban Hectari

step up

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
            Blah blah blah. You'll be hard pressed to find any of these so called Canelo fans put hard money on him to beat Golovkin. Undefeated and yes I'll say it won every professional fight convincingly. Can Canelo make that claim?....No I didn't think so
            Really? Because there was a lot of people who thought Jacobs won in their last fight. And if that's not the case, like you're probably going to say, why are people asking for a rematch, if Golovkin beat him "convincingly?"

Comment

The excuse will be that the fight is months away and GGG hasn't lost to Canelo. Quit acting as if you know for certain that Canelo will win because you don't know the future in advance. One of the main reasons GGG and Canelo are fighting is to determine who is the better fighter. That will be decided when the fight is over. GGG is the betting favorite to beat Canelo in which case no excuses will be needed for GGG or his fans. GGG and Canelo are my two favorite fighters so I am not rooting for one over the other. I just hope they both look great and do themselves proud. Let the fight happen before you throw your victory party.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i got a bet...let's see if you're man enough

if GGG wins, you have to ban Butler

if Canelo wins, you have to ban Hectari

step up
                Deal.

God I hope it ends in a double KO

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                  Really? Because there was a lot of people who thought Jacobs won in their last fight. And if that's not the case, like you're probably going to say, why are people asking for a rematch, if Golovkin beat him "convincingly?"
                  Same reason people wanted Canelo to rematch Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    after Reynoso throws in the towel, Canelo will say that he's really a 154 fighter

Comment

GGG makes canelo take a Rican knee.

Comment

Working...
                      X